Reasoning Books PDF For All Competitive Exams
Today we are sharing a very important and easy PDF of Reasoning Book in English PDF Free Download. We have also included some of the most important questions related to Reasoning Book in Hindi PDF Download in the PDF for your better preparation for all the government exams(U.P.P, UPSI,UPTGT, PGT,UPTET/CTET, HTET, RTET, UDA/LDA, RO/ARO, BEd, LLB, RRB, सचिवालय, अस्सिस्टेंट ग्रेड, ग्राम पंचयत अधिकारी, स्टेनोग्राफर, लेखा परीक्षक, हिनीद अनुवादक परीक्षा, डिप्टी जेलर, बैंक परीक्षा ,एल आई सी, लेखपाल इत्यादि ).
If you are preparing for your exams in the last few days then this Best Reasoning Book PDF in English and Hindi Free Download is very important for you.
There are around 20-25 questions in each Government Exam related to GK Questions in Hindi and you can solve 18-20 questions out of them very easily by reading these Notes of Reasoning Book PDF in English Download The complete PDF of Reasoning Book PDF Notes in Hindi and English Free Download !! General Intelligence and Reasoning PDF is attached below for your reference, which you can download by clicking on the Download Button.
If you have any doubts or suggestions regarding this Reasoning Books for Competitive Exams PDF then you can tell us in the Comment Section given below, and we will be happy to help you. We wish you a better future.
Reasoning Notes PDF Download
- Question Answer: Paper Cutting and Folding-HINDI
- Important Reasoning Notes PDF In Hindi
- 1000+ Direction and Distance Short Tricks Question PDF
- DSSSB: PYQ Solution – Part A (Reasoning) (in Hindi)
- UPSI Reasoning Handwritten notes in Hindi pdf download
- NTPC Reasoning Handwritten notes in Hindi pdf download
- [MCQ] रेल संबंधित प्रश्न | Train questions in hindi
- Reasoning Handwritten notes in Hindi pdf download
- Railway Group D Reasoning Online Test in Hindi 2022
- Top 3999+ Venn Diagram Questions Test For SSC CHSL Exam
- [PDF**] Non Verbal Reasoning (अभाषिक तर्क) Notes & Book
- 1000+ Sitting Arrangement Reasoning Notes & Questions PDF in Hindi
- Top 150 Non Verbal Reasoning Questions and Answers
- 3000+ Reasoning Questions in Hindi PDF
- 2000+Reasoning Question Answer Notes Pdf
- 71+ Reasoning Questions in Hindi रीजनिंग के क्वेश्चन
- Tricks to Solve Calendar Questions With Examples
- Paper Folding Non-Verbal Competitive Exam
Books Subjects with topics
|General Science||• Physics, Chemistry, Life Science• 10th Level CBSE|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||Science and Technology, Sports, Personalities, Economics, Politics, Culture of India.|
|Mathematics||Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time & Distance, Simple interest, Compound Interest, Profit and loss, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Elementary Statics, Square Root, Age calculation, Calender and clock, Pipes & Cisterns.|
|General intelligence & Reasoning
|Analogies, Alphabetical & Number Series, coding decoding, methametical operations, Relationship, syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data interpretation & Sufficiany, Conclusion & Dicision making, similarities & Difference, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement Argument & Assumption etc.
Noun, pronoun,subject and verb agreement,adjective, adverb,verb ,preposition, conjunction,direct and indirect speech , phrases, conditional sentences
Students must aware of the Subjects and their importance
English:- is not a subject it’s a language. English drive from the anglo-Frisian
Importance of English Language
- English is the international language
- English is the official language of 53 countries and spoken by 400 million people across the globe
- English enhance the personality of the people
General Knowledge:- It is very useful for day to day life for people, If you people don’t know what happen around us. you may be declared as a stupid person
Branches of General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- physical education
Importance of General Knowledge
- If you have knowledge of current affairs it makes conversation effectful
- We take better decision
- It also enhance the public skills
Mathematics:- mathematics commonly known as maths, it’s a interesting subject.
Importance of mathematics
- Math enhance our analytical ability.
- Because of math we can see many things around us. Thanks to math for a great discoveries
- Math makes you smarter
More Related PDF
DOWNLOAD MORE PDF
|Maths Notes||CLICK HERE|
|English Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Indian Polity Notes||CLICK HERE|
|General Knowledge||CLICK HERE|
|General Science Notes
Click here to Download:- Arihant Reasoning Book Free Download PDF
The above PDF is only provided to you by MyNotesAdda.com we are not the makers of the PDF, if you like the PDF or if you have any kind of doubt, suggestion or query regarding the same, feel free to contact us at our Mail id- email@example.com or you can chat with us in the comment section given below.
You can also stay updated by joining us on:
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda/