Rau’s IAS Mains Compass 2022 International Relations & Security
Rau’s IAS Mains Compass 2022 International Relations & Security:- Today be are sharing Rau’s IAS Mains Compass 2022 International Relations & Security. This Rau’s IAS Mains Compass 2022 International Relations & Security for upcoming examination like UPSC, RPSC, PSU, GATE, RJS, RAS, NTPC, SSB, DSSSB, NAVY, BRO, MES, ALL STATE PCS EXAM. Rau’s IAS Mains Compass 2022 International if you are doing preparation for UPSC CSE so today we have brought for you all the material Notes You can download Rau’s IAS Mains Compass 2022 PDF free from the given link below. these Notes will cover all important subjects of the IAS Exam like Ethics Economic Development History & Culture of India International Relations & Security, Environment & Disaster Management pdf etc.
Rau’s IAS Mains Compass 2022 International Relations & Security The UPSC Mains exam is the second stage of the Civil Services Examination. IAS aspirants who clear the Mains i.e. those who score above the cutoff in General Studies Paper I and more than 33% marks in General Studies Paper-II (CSAT) are eligible to appear for the UPSC Mains.
Rau’s IAS Mains Compass 2022 International Relations & Security The UPSC Mains Test Series & Quality Improvement Program for Mains has been designed to enable UPSC aspirants develop multi-dimensional perspective across themes important for IAS Mains & improve their answer writing skills through tests, test discussions, evaluation, personal mentoring and mains revision classes. Compass Magazines provide in depth analysis of each and every topic which is important for mains. Rau’s IAS Mains Compass 2022 International Relations & Security for upcoming examination like UPSC PRE & MAINS.
Topic Related Posts
- Modern Indian History PDF | History PDF
- Modern Indian History PDF || आधुनिक भारत का इतिहास नोट्स
- Modern Indian History PDF in Hindi || आधुनिक भारत
- Modern Indian History GK in Hindi Free PDF Download
- Indian art and culture pdf in Hindi
- Laxmikant polity book pdf for All competitive exams
- Indian Polity Notes PDF in Hindi download
- Polity Notes In Hindi (Indian Politics)
- IAS And RAS Toppers Polity Class Notes
- Lucent Indian Polity GK PDF In Hindi
2021 – Security Questions in UPSC Mains
1. Keeping in view India’s internal security, analyse the impact of cross-border cyber attacks. Also discuss defensive measures against these sophisticated attacks. (Answer in 150 words)
2. Analyse the multidimensional challenges posed by external state and non-state actors, to the internal security in India. Also, discuss measures required to be taken to combat these threats. (Answer in 250 words)
3. Analyse the complexity and intensity of terrorism, its causes, linkages and obnoxious nexus. Also suggest measures required to be taken to eradicate the menace of terrorism. (Answer in 250 words)
2020 – Security Questions in UPSC Mains
1. Discuss different types of cybercrimes and measures required to be taken to fight the menace.
2. For effective border area management, discuss the steps required to be taken to deny local support to militants and also suggest ways to manage favourable perception among locals.
3. What are the determinants of left-wing extremism in the Eastern part of India? What strategy should the Government of India, civil administration and security forces adopt to counter the threat in the affected areas?
4. Analyse internal security threats and transborder crimes along Myanmar, Bangladesh and Pakistan borders including Line of Control (LoC). Also, discuss the role played by various security forces in this regard.
2019 – Security Questions in UPSC Mains
1. The banning of ‘Jamaat-e-Islami’ in Jammu and Kashmir brought into focus the role of over-ground workers (OGWs) in assisting terrorist organizations. Examine the role played by OGWs in assisting terrorist organizations in insurgency affected areas. Discuss measures to neutralize the influence of OGWs.
2. What is the Cyber Dome Project? Explain how it can be useful in controlling internet crimes in India.
3. Indian Government has recently strengthened the anti-terrorism laws by amending the unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act (UAPA), 1967 and the NIA act. Analyze the changes in the context of the prevailing security environment while discussing the scope and reasons for opposing the UAPA by human rights organizations.
4. Cross-Border movement of insurgents is only one of the several security challenges facing the policing of the border in North-East India. Examine the various challenges currently emanating across the India-Myanmar border. Also, discuss the steps to counter the challenges.
- 30 IMPORTANT MCQ || सामान्य विज्ञान MCQ
- General Science in hindi free download
- General Science (भौतिक विज्ञान) Handwritten Notes
- General Science Questions
- Chemistry PDF
- General Science-Biology 2
- जीव विज्ञान – GK Hindi सामान्य ज्ञान हिंदी में
- General Science Questions in hindi
- सामान्य विज्ञान नोट्स हिंदी में (PDF)
- Biology in hindi PDF || General Science Notes
2018 – Security Questions in UPSC Mains
1. Left-Wing Extremism (LWE) is showing a downward trend, but still affects many parts of the country. Briefly explain the Government of India’s approach to counter the challenges posed by LWE.
2. Data security has assumed significant importance in the digitized world due to rising cyber-crimes. The Justice B. N. Srikrishna Committee Report addresses issues related to data security. What, in your view, are the strengths and weaknesses of the Report relating to the protection of personal data in cyberspace?
3. India’s proximity to two of the world’s biggest illicit opium-growing states has enhanced her internal security concerns. Explain the linkages between drug trafficking and other illicit activities such as gunrunning, money laundering and human trafficking. What countermeasures should be taken to prevent the same?
2017 – Security Questions in UPSC Mains
1. Discuss the potential threats of Cyber attack and the security framework to prevent it.
2. The north-eastern region of India has been infested with insurgency for a very long time. Analyze the major reasons for the survival of armed insurgency in this region.
3. Mob violence is emerging as a serious law and order problem in India. By giving suitable examples, analyze the causes and consequences of such violence.
4. The scourge of terrorism is a grave challenge to national security. What solutions do you suggest to curb this growing menace? What are the major sources of terrorist funding?
2016 – Security Questions in UPSC Mains
1. The terms ‘Hot Pursuit’ and ‘Surgical Strikes’ are often used in connection with armed action against terrorist attacks. Discuss the strategic impact of such actions.
2. ‘Terrorism is emerging as a competitive industry over the last few decades.” Analyse the above statement.
3. Border management is a complex task due to difficult terrain and hostile relations with some countries. Elucidate the challenges and strategies for effective border management.
4. Use of the internet and social media by non-state actors for subversive activities is a major security concern. How have these been misused in the recent past? Suggest effective guidelines to curb the above threat.
Topic Related Posts
- Indian Geography Notes in Hindi PDF Download
- Indian Geography Handwritten Notes in Hindi PDF
- Indian Geography Short Notes pdf in Hindi
- Indian geography Important notes in Hindi
- Indian Geography Notes in Hindi PDF All govt Exams
2015 – Security Questions in UPSC Mains
1. Human rights activists constantly highlight the view that the Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act, 1958 (AFSPA) is a draconian act leading to cases of human rights abuses by the security forces. What sections of AFSPA are opposed by the activists? Critically evaluate the requirement with reference to the view held by the Apex Court.
2. Religious indoctrination via digital media has resulted in Indian youth joining ISIS. What is ISIS and its mission? How can ISIS be dangerous for the internal security of our country?
3. The persisting drives of the government for development of large industries in backward areas have resulted in isolating the tribal population and the farmers who face multiple displacements with Malkangiri and naxalbari foci, discuss the corrective strategies needed to win the left wing extremism (LWE) doctrine affected citizens back into the mainstream of social and economic growth.
4. Considering the threats cyberspace poses for the country, India needs a “Digital Armed Force” to prevent crimes. Critically evaluate the National Cyber Security Policy, 2013 outlining the challenges perceived in its effective implementation.
2014 – Security Questions in UPSC Mains
1. The diverse nature of India as a multi-religious and multi-ethnic society is not immune to the impact of radicalism which has been in her neighbourhood. Discuss along with the strategies to be adopted to counter this environment. International civil aviation laws provide all countries complete and exclusive severity over the airspace above the territory. What do you understand by airspace? What are the implications of these laws on the space above this airspace? Discuss the challenges which this poses and suggests ways to contain the threat.
2. How illegal transborder migration does pose a threat to India’s security? Discuss the strategies to curb this, bring out the factors which give impetus to such migration.
China and Pakistan have entered into an agreement for the development of an economic corridor. What thread does it dispose of for India’s security? Critically examine.
2013 – Security Questions in UPSC Mains
1. Money laundering poses a serious security threat to a country’s economic sovereignty. What is its significance for India and what steps are required to be taken to control this menace?
2. What are social networking sites and what security implications do these sites present?
Cyberwarfare is considered by some defence analysts to be a larger threat than even Al Qaeda or terrorism. What do you understand by Cyberwarfare? Outline the cyber threats which India is vulnerable to and bring out the state of the country’s preparedness to deal with the same.
3. Article 244 of the Indian Constitution relates to the administration of schedules area and tribal areas. Analyse the impact of non-implementation of the provisions of the Fifth schedule on the growth of Left Wing extremism.
4. How far are India’s internal security challenges linked with border management particularly in view of the long porous borders with most countries of South Asia and Myanmar?
Topic Related Posts
- Maths Shortcut Tricks PDF Free Download
- Class Notes of Maths By Rakesh Yadav
- Math Tricks Notes In Hindi PDF For All Competitive Exams
- Advanced Math Notes PDF in Hindi
- Math Tricks for all Competitive Exams SSC, UPSC, BANK
|Maths Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||English Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Indian Polity Free PDF > Click Here To Download||History Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Computer Topicwise Short Tricks > Click Here To Download||EnvironmentTopicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Hindi Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||Science Notes Download > Click Here To Download|
Topic Related PDF Download
mynotesadda.com will update many more new pdf and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and sharing our post, So more people will get this. This PDF is not related to mynotesadda.com and if you have any objection over this pdf, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here you can also check and follow our Facebook Page (mynotesadda ) and our Facebook Group. Please share, comment, and like Our post on Facebook! Thanks to Visit our Website and keep Follow our Site to know our New Updates which is Useful for Your future Competitive Exams.
Please Support By Joining Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
- Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda
TEGS:-rau ias mains compass 2022 pdf international relations,rau ias mains compass 2022 pdf science and technology,raus mains compass 2022 pdf,rau’s mains compass 2022 international relations,rau ias mains compass 2022 pdf polity,rau ias mains compass 2022 pdf geography,rau ias prelims compass 2022 science and technology pdf,rau’s mains compass 2021 pdf