English Grammar Book in Hindi for Competitive Exam
Today, we are sharing a PDF of Complete English Grammar PDF in Hindi. This English Grammar Book Is best for all Competitive Exam. English Grammar Book PDF in Hindi Free Download is very useful for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. General English Grammar Book Download In Hindi PDF are very important for any competitive exam and this Basic English Grammar Book for Competitive Exam PDF is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
MyNotesAdda.com is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams.
Basic English Grammar Book In Hindi PDF is very Simple and Easy to learn. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc. and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your marks in any competitive exam.
MyNotesAdda.com will update many more new pdf and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and share our post, So more people will get this.
Topics Included in the English Grammar Book in Hindi
- Types of Tenses
- Further division
- Present tense
- Past tense
- future tense
- Simple present
- present continuous
- Present Perfect
- Present Perfect Continuous
- Simple Past
- Past Continuous Tense
- Past Perfect Tense
- Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- Simple Future
- Future Continuous Tense
- Future Perfect Tense
- Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Definition:- Tenses denote the time of action. They show when the work is done. They are:
- Simple Present- It is used to denote scientific facts, universal truths and work done on daily basis. Example – She writes a letter.
- Present Continuous– It is used to express an action taking place at the time of speaking. Example – she is writing a letter.
- Present Perfect– It is used to show an action that started in the past and has just finished. Example- She has written a letter.
- Present Perfect Continuous– This tense shows the action which started in the past and is still continuing. Example – She has been writing a letter.
- Simple Past- Used to indicate an action completed in the past. Eg. I played football when I was a child.
- Past Continuous Tense- Used to denote an action going on at some time in the past. E.g. I was driving a car.
- Past Perfect Tense- Used to describe an action completed before a certain moment in the past, usually a
long time ago. E.g. The patient had died before the doctor came.
- Past Perfect Continuous Tense- Used to denote an action that began before a certain point in the past and continued up to some time in the past. e.g. I had been learning English in this school for 20 days.
- Simple Future- This tense tells us about an action which has not occurred yet and will occur after
saying or in the future. Example:-She will write a letter.
- Future Continuous Tense-It is used to express an ongoing or continued action in the future. E.g. He will be distributing sweets in the temple tomorrow at 12 o’clock.
- Future Perfect Tense- It is used to express an action which will happen/occur in the future and will be
completed by a certain time in the future. E.g. They will have shifted the house by Sunday morning.
- Future Perfect Continuous Tense- It is used to talk about actions that will commence at a fix time in future and will continue for some time in future. e.g. This time tomorrow, I will be enjoying the cricket match in the stadium.
English Grammar Book in Hindi PDF Download
- SSC English Grammar Book pdf Free Download
- English Grammar tense Short Notes pdf In Hindi
- English Grammar tense Notes pdf In Hindi
- English Grammar And Spoken Book PDF Download
- English Grammar Book PDF For All Competitive Exams
- English Grammar PDF For Competitive Exam
- General English Grammar PDF | English Grammar
- Tenses in English Grammar PDF | Quick Learning Notes
- English Grammar Notes Complete
- English Grammar Tenses PDF
- English Grammar Notes PDF : Download Handwritten Notes
- English grammar full version PDF
- English Grammar Handwritten Notes PDF
- English Grammar Objective Questions and Answers
- English Grammar basics PDF
- English Grammar For Competitive Exam PDF
- English grammar tense pdf
- English grammar test with answers
- Complete English Grammar rules pdf
- Easy English Grammar Notes Free Pdf Download
English Grammar Question Answer
1) The given sentence has been divided into 4 parts out of which a part may contain grammatical error. Select the part having grammatical error as answer else mark option ‘e’ i.e. (No correction required)’ as the answer.
I found that dress (1) /more better than(2) / any other dress (3) / in the case.(4)
e. No correction required
2) Fill in the blanks with appropriate preposition
He comes ______ a family which has a passion _______ playing cricket.
a. from, in
b. off, for
c. of, in
d. of, for
3) Choose the correct alternative which can be substituted for the given word in the bracket to make the sentence meaningful.
The seniors _______ (apology) for their rude behavior with juniors.
4) Select the appropriate word which makes the sentence meaningful.
Sachin Tendulkar is an __________ player.
5) Rearrange the following parts (1, 2, 3 and 4) in proper sequence to obtain a correct sentence.
1. pending because it wasn’t
2. Too many cases still lie
3. is the convict
4. confirmed that the accused really
a. 2, 1, 4, 3
b. 2, 3, 4, 1
c. 1, 4, 3, 2
d. 4, 2, 1, 3
6) Select the correctly spelled word
7) Find the odd term from the given 4 options which does not belong to the group of remaining options.
8) Choose the pair of words which have a similar relationship to that between the given pair of words:
If Charles Darwin is to biologist, then Archimedes is to ______________.
9) Select the most effective word from the options given below to fill in the blank and complete the sentence meaningfully.
A ___________ of advisers.
10) Pick out the word closest in meaning to the given word:
English Grammar in Hindi PDF
|Book Name:||English Grammar in Hindi PDF|
DOWNLOAD MORE PDF
|Maths Notes||CLICK HERE|
|English Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Indian Polity Notes||CLICK HERE|
|General Knowledge||CLICK HERE|
|General Science Notes
This PDF is not related to MyNotesAdda and if you have any objection over this pdf , you can mail us at email@example.com
Please Support us By Joining the Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
Facebook Group :- https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda