Tenses in English Grammar PDF
Hello friends, Today we are sharing English a Tenses in English Grammar PDF very important and easy PDF of . We have also included some of the most important questions related to Tenses in English Grammar PDF for your better preparation for all the government exams(U.P.P, UPSI,UPTGT, PGT,UPTET/CTET, HTET, RTET, UDA/LDA, RO/ARO, BEd, LLB, RRB, सचिवालय, अस्सिस्टेंट ग्रेड, ग्राम पंचयत अधिकारी, स्टेनोग्राफर, लेखा परीक्षक, हिनीद अनुवादक परीक्षा, डिप्टी जेलर, बैंक परीक्षा ,एल आई सी, लेखपाल इत्यादि ). If you are preparing for your exams in the last few days then this English Tenses PDF is very important for you.
There are around 20-25 questions in each Government Exams related to Tenses in English Grammar PDF and you can solve 18-20 questions out of them very easily by reading these Notes of English Grammar. The complete PDF of Tenses in English Grammar PDF is attached below for your reference, which you can download by clicking at the Download Button. If you have any doubt or suggestion regarding the PDF then you can tell us in the Comment Section given below, we will be happy to help you. We wish you a better future.
DOWNLOAD MORE PDF
|Maths Notes||CLICK HERE|
|English Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Indian Polity Notes||CLICK HERE|
|General Knowledge||CLICK HERE|
|General Science Notes
Topics Included in the PDF
- types of tenses
- Further division
- Present tense
- Past tense
- future tense
- Simple present
- present continuous
- Present Perfect
- Present Perfect Continuous
- Simple Past
- Past Continuous Tense
- Past Perfect Tense
- Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- Simple Future
- Future Continuous Tense
- Future Perfect Tense
- Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Following is a detailed discussion about the topics that are included in the given PDF:-
Definition:- Tenses denote the time of action. They show when the work is done. They are:
- Simple Present- It is used to denote scientific facts, universal truths and work done on daily basis. Example – She writes a letter.
- Present Continuous– It is used to express an action taking place at the time of speaking. Example – she is writing a letter.
- Present Perfect– It is used to show an action that started in the past and has just finished. Example- She has written a letter.
- Present Perfect Continuous– This tense shows the action which started in the past and is still continuing. Example – She has been writing a letter.
- Simple Past- Used to indicate an action completed in the past. Eg. I played football when I was a child.
- Past Continuous Tense- Used to denote an action going on at some time in the past. E.g. I was driving a car.
- Past Perfect Tense- Used to describe an action completed before a certain moment in the past, usually a
long time ago. E.g. The patient had died before the doctor came.
- Past Perfect Continuous Tense- Used to denote an action that began before a certain point in the past and continued up to some time in the past. e.g. I had been learning English in this school for 20 days.
- Simple Future- This tense tells us about an action which has not occurred yet and will occur after
saying or in the future. Example:-She will write a letter.
- Future Continuous Tense-It is used to express an ongoing or continued action in the future. E.g. He will be distributing sweets in the temple tomorrow at 12 o’clock.
- Future Perfect Tense- It is used to express an action which will happen/occur in the future and will be
completed by a certain time in the future. E.g. They will have shifted the house by Sunday morning.
- Future Perfect Continuous Tense- It is used to talk about actions that will commence at a fix time in future and will continue for some time in future. e.g. This time tomorrow, I will be enjoying the cricket match in the stadium.
English Grammar Related Post
- English Grammar Tenses PDF
- English grammar notes pdf
- Basic English Grammar
- English Grammar Handwritten Notes
- English Vocabulary with hindi meaning
- Synonyms pdf Books
- English Prepositions Explained Pdf
- English Grammar Notes Complete
- One word substitution
- English grammar full version PDF
- English Grammar full version Pdf
- Short Tricks for English Grammar
English Grammar Quiz
1) The given sentence has been divided into 4 parts out of which a part may contain grammatical error. Select the part having grammatical error as answer else mark option ‘e’ i.e. (No correction required)’ as the answer.
I found that dress (1) /more better than(2) / any other dress (3) / in the case.(4)
e. No correction required
2) Fill in the blanks with appropriate preposition
He comes ______ a family which has a passion _______ playing cricket.
a. from, in
b. off, for
c. of, in
d. of, for
3) Choose the correct alternative which can be substituted for the given word in the bracket to make the sentence meaningful.
The seniors _______ (apology) for their rude behavior with juniors.
4) Select the appropriate word which makes the sentence meaningful.
Sachin Tendulkar is an __________ player.
5) Rearrange the following parts (1, 2, 3 and 4) in proper sequence to obtain a correct sentence.
1. pending because it wasn’t
2. Too many cases still lie
3. is the convict
4. confirmed that the accused really
a. 2, 1, 4, 3
b. 2, 3, 4, 1
c. 1, 4, 3, 2
d. 4, 2, 1, 3
6) Select the correctly spelled word
7) Find the odd term from the given 4 options which does not belong to the group of remaining options.
8) Choose the pair of words which have a similar relationship to that between the given pair of words:
If Charles Darwin is to biologist, then Archimedes is to ______________.
9) Select the most effective word from the options given below to fill in the blank and complete the sentence meaningfully.
A ___________ of advisers.
10) Pick out the word closest in meaning to the given word:
Topic Name:- Tenses in English Grammar PDF
|Book Name:||Tenses in English Grammar PDF|
The above PDF is only provided to you by MyNotesAdda.com we are not the makers of the PDF, if you like the PDF or if you have any kind of doubt, suggestion or query regarding the same, feel free to contact us at our Mail id- email@example.com or you can chat with us in the comment section given below.
You can also stay updated by joining us on:
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda/
TAG-tenses notes pdf free download,tense notes pdf for competitive exams,tenses class 10 notes pdf download,english tenses pdf free download,tenses in english grammar chart with examples pdf free download,tense notes in hindi pdf download,best tense notes pdf,types of tenses pdf