English Grammar Tenses PDF
Today, we are sharing a FREE PDF of English Grammar Tenses PDF for SSC CGL,CPO, CHSL,MTS etc. in Hindi. This is very useful for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Complete English Grammar Pdf are very important for any competitive exam and this English Grammar Tenses PDF is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
MyNotesAdda.com is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams.
English Grammar Tenses PDF is very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your marks in any competitive exam.
MyNotesAdda.com will update many more new pdfs and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and share our post, So more people will get this .
- Important English Synonyms
- English Vocabulary
- Paramount English
- English Tenses
- English Tricks
- phrasal verbs
- English Essay Writing
- English GrammarTenses PDF
- 500+ Important English Synonyms
- Objective English Best Notes For all Comparative Exams
1) The given sentence has been divided into 4 parts out of which a part may contain grammatical error. Select the part having grammatical error as answer else mark option ‘e’ i.e. (No correction required)’ as the answer.
I found that dress (1) /more better than(2) / any other dress (3) / in the case.(4)
e. No correction required
2) Fill in the blanks with appropriate preposition
He comes ______ a family which has a passion _______ playing cricket.
a. from, in
b. off, for
c. of, in
d. of, for
3) Choose the correct alternative which can be substituted for the given word in the bracket to make the sentence meaningful.
The seniors _______ (apology) for their rude behavior with juniors.
4) Select the appropriate word which makes the sentence meaningful.
Sachin Tendulkar is an __________ player.
5) Rearrange the following parts (1, 2, 3 and 4) in proper sequence to obtain a correct sentence.
1. pending because it wasn’t
2. Too many cases still lie
3. is the convict
4. confirmed that the accused really
a. 2, 1, 4, 3
b. 2, 3, 4, 1
c. 1, 4, 3, 2
d. 4, 2, 1, 3
6) Select the correctly spelled word
7) Find the odd term from the given 4 options which does not belong to the group of remaining options.
8) Choose the pair of words which have a similar relationship to that between the given pair of words:
If Charles Darwin is to biologist, then Archimedes is to ______________.
9) Select the most effective word from the options given below to fill in the blank and complete the sentence meaningfully.
A ___________ of advisers.
10) Pick out the word closest in meaning to the given word:
TOPICS – English Grammar Tenses PDF
NUMBER OF PAGES – 38
Click Here to Download this PDF :- English Grammar Tenses PDF
DOWNLOAD MORE PDF
|Maths Notes||CLICK HERE|
|English Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Indian Polity Notes||CLICK HERE|
|General Knowledge||CLICK HERE|
|General Science Notes
This PDF is not related to MyNotesAdda and if you have any objection over this pdf , you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Support us By Joining the Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
Facebook Group :- https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda
Tags :-perfect english grammar tenses pdf,12 tenses in english pdf,english tenses pdf in hindi,tenses in english grammar with examples,types of tenses pdf,english tenses exercises pdf,present-past-future tense table pdf,tenses notes