English Grammar PDF For Competitive Exam
Today, we are sharing a English Grammar PDF For Competitive Exam . This is very useful for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. English Grammar PDF For Competitive Exam are very important for any competitive exam and this English Grammar PDF is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
MyNotesAdda.com is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams.
Our English Grammar Pdf is very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your marks in any competitive exam.
TOPICS INCLUDES IN PDF
- Noun and Case,
- Interchange of degrees of Comparison,
- Time and Tense,
- Noun and the number,
- Noun and the Gender,
- Narration (Reported Speech/Direct and Indirect Speech),
- Voice (Active & Passive Voice),
- Removal of ‘Too’,
- Verb form,
- Auxiliary & Modal verbs,
- Question Tags,
- Emphatic with do/does/did,
- Common Error,
- Correction of the sentences,
- Transformation of Sentences-I (Interchange of Affirmative and Negative Sentences,
- Interchange of Interrogative and Assertive Sentences,
- Interchange of Exclamatory and Assertive Sentences),
- Analysis of Sentences (Clause),
- Transformation of Sentences-II (Conversion of Simple, Compound and Complex Sentences),
- Synthesis of Sentences (Combination of Sentences),
- one word substitution,
- Phrasal Verbs,
- Words often Confused,
- Idioms & Phrases,
- Foreign words and Phrases,
- Spelling Test,
General English MCQ QUIZ
Directions ( Q. No. 1-5 ) : In questions , sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word (s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternatives out of the four :
1)The Chairman is ill and we’ll have to ……. the meeting for a few days.
a) put on
b) put of
c) put away
d) put off
3) He told me that he …….. watching the movie.
a) is finished
b) was finished
c) had finished
d) not finished
5) I do my work …….. carefully to make mistakes.
Directions ( Q. Nos. 6-10 ) :In questions choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word :
This PDF is not related to MyNotesAdda and if you have any objection over this pdf , you can mail us at email@example.com
Please Support us By Joining the Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
Facebook Group :- https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda
Tags :-english grammar for competitive exams pdf free download,english grammar notes pdf free download,english grammar for competitive exams free ebooks,english grammar notes pdf download,best english grammar book for competitive exams pdf,arihant english book for competitive exams pdf free download,lucent english grammar book for competitive exams pdf free download,general english for competitive exams disha pdf