Parts of speech Examples with Exercise and Answers
Parts of speech Examples with Exercise and Answers English Grammar is the most important subject for most Competitive Exams. In this English Grammar for Competitive Exams article, you will get detailed knowledge of Parts of Speech in English Grammar.आज की हमारी यह पोस्ट English बिषय से सन्बन्धित है , इस पोस्ट में हम आपको सामान्य विज्ञान English बिषय से संबंधित सभी प्रकार की PDF को Download करने की Link उपलब्ध कराऐंगे ! जिन पर क्लिक करके आप इनको Download कर पाएँगे ! जो कि आपको आने बाले सभी प्रकार के Competitive Exams में काम आयेंगी ! English के अलाबा अन्य सभी बिषयों की PDF से संबंधित पोस्ट भी हमारी इस बेबसाइट पर बहुत ही जल्द आयेंगी , तो आप इस बेबसाइट को Regularlly Visit करते रहिये ! कृपया कमेन्ट के माध्यम से जरूर बतायें कि आपको कौन से बिषय पर PDF चाहिये !
अभी हमारे पास English बिषय से सन्बन्धित जितनी PDF हैं वो इस पोस्ट मे हम आपको उपलब्ध करा रहे है ! और आगे जितनी भी Parts of speech Examples with Exercise and Answers बिषय से सन्बन्धित PDF हमारे पास आयेंगी उनकी लिन्क भी इसी पोस्ट में Add की जायेगी , सो आप सभी से Request है कि आप इस पोस्ट को अपने Browser के BOOKMARK में Save कर लीजिये , और Check करते रहियेगा !
दोस्तो आज की इस पोस्ट के माध्यम से हम आपको भारतीय कला एवं संस्कृति Parts of speech Examples with Exercise and Answers Notes PDF Free Download की PDF को हिन्दी में उपलब्ध कराऐंगे ! जो कि आपको UPSC , MPPSC , RAS , UPPSC व अन्य प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिये बहुत उपयोगी सिद्द होंगी ! mathnotes
Topic Related Posts
- English Grammar And Spoken Book PDF Download
- English Grammar Book PDF For All Competitive Exams
- One Word Substitution In Hindi PDF (1500 Words PDF For SSC
- vocabulary meaning in Hindi
- English Grammar PDF For Competitive Exam
- English Spoken Book PDF : Download Complete Book with
- A Mirror Of Common Errors PDF | English PDF
|Maths Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||English Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Indian Polity Free PDF > Click Here To Download||History Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Computer Topicwise Short Tricks > Click Here To Download||EnvironmentTopicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Hindi Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||Science Notes Download > Click Here To Download|
- Noun – नाम
- Pronoun -सर्वनाम
- Adjective – विशेषण
- Verb – क्रियापद
- Adverb – क्रियाविशेषण
- Preposition – शब्दयोगी अव्यय
- Conjunction – उभया नववी अव्यय
- Interjection – केवल प्रयोगी अव्यय
Parts of Speech definition with Examples.
The parts of speech definition with examples are given in the following to get a clear idea to identify the Parts of Speech in sentence.
ANoun is a word used as a name of a person, thing, place, an animal, , a quality . So, Noun is called Naming word.
- Nayanis my friend.( name of person)
- We go toschool every day. ( Name of place)
- Tigeris a fierce animal.( Name of animal)
- I bought a pencil.( Name of thing)
- Kindnessis a great Virtue. ( Name of quality)
- A Pronoun is a word used in place of a Noun.
- Iam your best friend.
- This houseis mine.
- Weshall visit the Taj Mahal.
- Hewill give me a present.
- Shesaid to them, ‘ Don’t shout here.’
- An Adjective is a word that describes a noun or a pronoun. It modifies Quality, Quantity, State, Number of Nouns.
- Sohon is abrave boy.
- She is intelligent.
- They have wontwo matches.
- Manymen are poor.
- Thispen is mine.
- A Verb is a doing or action word. It tells what someone or something does, is, has.
- We havewon the match. ( Action word)
- Hehas a big house. (Possession)
- Theyaregood students. ( Being)
- The birdfliesin the sky. ( Doing word)
- Youmake me laugh. ( Causing )
- An Adverb is a word that adds to the meaning of a verb, adjective, or another adverb.
- She sang the songnicely. (Modifying the verb ‘sang’ )
- The horse runsvery fast. (Modifying the adverb ‘fast’ )
- He isquite strong. (Modifying the adjective ‘strong’ )
- Henever came. (Modifying the verb ‘came’ )
- You arevery tall. (Modifying the adjective ‘tall’ )
- A Preposition is a word that show relation between a noun or a pronoun and some other words in a sentence.
- He puts the bookonthe table.
- The cat isunderthe table.
- He cameof a rich family.
- He plays every dayinthe evening.
- The dog shoutedatnight.
- A conjunction is a word that is used to join two words, phrases, clauses, or sentences.
- RamandShyam are good friends.
- Study hardor you will fail.
- He is poorbut honest
- I askedifhe was ill.
- She could not attend the meetingas she was ill.
- An Interjection is a word, or a group of words used to express an emotion is a sentence. An exclamation mark ( ! ) is generally used to mark interjection in a sentence.
- Hurrah!We have won the match.
- Alas!He is no more.
- Fie!You are a coward.
- Ouch!That’s hurts.
- Hush!Your mother is sleeping.
- Ah!What a sad news that was!
Exercises on Parts of Speech
Find outNouns from the following sentences.
(a) Plato was an influential Greek philosopher
(b) Love is a wonderful emotion.
(c) A swarm of bees is flying in the garden.
(d) Elephants never forget anything.
(e) Tigers are fond of flesh.
(f) Soyabean has great nutritional value.
2.Underline Pronouns from the following sentences.
(a) Amar is a college student. He is my brother.
(b) A bird eats with its beak.
(c) Those pens are mine.
(d) I have heard this news.
(e) They cannot be able to swim in the pond.
(f) These documents are yours.
3.Find out Adjectives from the following sentences.
(a) The woman has many story books.
(b) Be kind to others.
(c) Aditya is a brilliant student.
(d) It was an awesome experience.
(e) He showed enough tolerance.
(f) Alexander was a great emperor.
4.Underline Verbs from the following sentences.
(a) Father does not allow me to go outside alone.
(b) He did something noble.
(c) My brother was sleeping when I entered his room
(d) The boy was caught in a storm.
(e) It is I who caged the bird yesterday.
(f) No one had the courage to meet him
5.Find out Adverbs from the following sentences.
(a) Always speak the truth.
(b) She is absolutely right.
(c) I am much better now.
(d) I will certainly come.
(e) She dances gracefully.
(f) The man is completely mad.
6.Find out Prepositions from the following sentences.
(a) We are playing at present.
(b) The axe slipped into the river.
(c) Mangoes grow in summer.
(d) The school is closed on Sunday
(e) He is going to the stadium.
(f) He was suffering from malaria.
7.Find out Conjunctions from the following sentences.
(a) The man is rich but unhappy.
(b) We are having cakes and chocolates.
(c) He cannot join us because he is out of station.
(d) Obey your teacher or you may fail.
(e) As my mother was busy, I prepared my lessons myself.
(f) Although fast food is delicious, they are unhealthy Practise.
8.Write Parts of Speech of each word of the following sentences:
(a) Nantu is a student.
(b) He reads the Ramayana.
(c) Bhola heard the sound.
(d) He was passing by.
(e) Nazrul was a rebel poet.
(f) The Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders in the world.
(g) She ran very quickly.
(h) He jumped into the river.
(i) Begum Rokeya was a kind and generous lady.
(j) Help! help! save me!
(k) Alas! My pet is dead.
( Indicate A, An, The as Adjective )
mynotesadda.com will update many more new pdf and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and sharing our post, So more people will get this. This PDF is not related to mynotesadda.com and if you have any objection over this pdf, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here you can also check and follow our Facebook Page (mynotesadda ) and our Facebook Group. Please share, comment, and like Our post on Facebook! Thanks to Visit our Website and keep Follow our Site to know our New Updates which is Useful for Your future Competitive Exams.
Please Support By Joining Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
- Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda
Tags:- parts of speech exercises with answers pdf,parts of speech exercise with answers,parts of speech exercises with answers for class 7,parts of speech exercises with answers doc,parts of speech exercises with answers for class 8,mixed parts of speech worksheets with answer key,parts of speech exercises for class 7,8 parts of speech worksheet pdf