Indian Art and Culture PDF Free Download
Today we are sharing important pdf notes of Indian Art and Culture PDF Free Download Download this pdf is helpful for all competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, and RAIl logical reasoning. This reasoning PDF is very useful for SSC and the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Maths Notes are very important for any competitive exam and this logical reasoning is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
This pdf covers all basic topics and all previous year’s questions Indian Art and Culture PDF Free Download SSC CGL, BANK, RAI logical reasoning . This ART AND CULTURE PDF is very useful for SSC and the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. ART and culture Notes are very important for any competitive exam and this Indian Art and Culture PDF Free Download is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
MyNotesAdda.com will update much more new pdf Indian Art and Culture PDF Free Download
Indian Art And Culture Related post
- Indian art and culture pdf in Hindi
- Art and Culture PDF In Hindi
- Rajasthan Arts and Culture PDF
- Indian Arts & Culture Notes in Hindi
Art & Culture Topics
- Fairs & Festivals.
Indian Art And Culture Question and answer
Important GK Questions on Indian Cultural
3. The famous ‘Hornbill festival’ is celebrated in which of the following States of India?
4. Which of the following statements about the Gandhara School of Art is NOT correct?
[A] It displays Greek artistic influence and the concept of the “man-god” was essentially inspired by Greek mythological culture.
[B] Gandhara School of art enjoyed the liberal patronage of Indo-Greek rulers.
[C] Artistically, the Gandhara school of sculpture is said to have contributed wavy hair, drapery covering both shoulders, shoes and sandals etc.
[D] The Gandhara art primarily depicted Buddhist themes.
5. Gundecha brothers are well-known exponents of which the following styles of Hindustani Classical Music?
6. In which of the following city the Elephant festival is celebrated annually?
7. ‘Me-Dam-Me-Phi’ festival is a festival of which the communities in North Eastern India?
[B] Deori Tribe
8. Today’s Gurmukhi, Dogri and Sindhi scripts have developed from which among the following scripts?
[A] Brahmi Script
[B] Śāradā script
[C] Tankari Script
[D] Kushana Script
9. Ezhuthachan Puraskaram is the highest literary award of which among the following Governments? [A] Kerala
[B] Tamil nadu
[D] Andhra Pradesh
10. Which state Government confers the Basavashree award?
[C] Andhra Pradesh
11. A Fire temple is a place of worship for _____?
12. Bageshwari Qamar is India’s first and only (possibly) woman player of which of the following music instruments?
13. Which of the following material was used in Mathura School of Art?
[B] White marble
[D] Red Sandstone
14. As per Indian Mythology, Dhumravarna is an incarnation or avatar of _______?
15. Which among the following is the oldest surviving rock-cut cave in India?
[A] Bagh Caves
[B] Ellora Caves
[C] Uday Giri Caves
[D] Barabar Caves
16. Which of the following cultural organizations was established by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, the first Education Minister of independent India.?
[A] Indian Council for Cultural Relations
[B] Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
[C] Lalit Kala Akademi
[D] Sahitya Academy
17. In which of the following states of India, Yakshagana, a dance drama is popular
[A] Tamil Nadu
[D] Madhya Pradesh
18. Which chapter of Mahabharata deals with fruitless efforts to bring about peace between the Kurus and the Pandavas ?
[A] Vana Parva
[B] Virat Parva
[C] Udyog Parva
[D] Drona Parva
19. What is the title of the first chapter of the Muslim holy book, the Qur’an?Al-Adiyat
20. With which of the following is most closely related to Rgyud-bzi practiced in many parts of North India?
21. What is the earlier name of “Leh Singhe-Khababs Festival”?
[A] Ladakh Festival
[B] Leh Darshan
[C] Sindhu Darshan
[D] Sindhu Festival
22. Tangaliya shawl, a unique weaving style has been given GI (Geographical Indications) recognition by the Central government in the latter half of 2009. This is an indigenous craft of which of the following states?
[A] Himachal Pradesh
[B] Madhya Pradesh
[D] Jammu & Kashmir
23. “Matrimandir” is located in:
24. Which among the following sub-school of Vedanta is followed by ISCON?
[B] Achintya Bhedābheda
[C] Purnādvaita or Integral Advaita
[D] Modern Vedānta
25. The temple city of Osian, near Jodhpur was built by _______?
26. “Temple of the Emerald Buddha” is located in which country?
27. Consider the following: Mahavir Jayanti Buddha Purnima Guru Nank Jayanti Which among the following may fall in the same months of the Gregorian calendar?
[A] 1 & 2
[B] 2 & 3
[C] 1 & 3
[D] all 1, 2, 3
28. Kallol was the name of one of the most influential movements in which among the following literatures?
29. Who among the following singer is often called as “Prince of Bhangra”?
[A] Daler Mehndi
[B] Mika Singh
[D] Sukhvinder Singh
30. Which of the following celebration is observed by worshipping tools?
[A] Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jayanti
[B] Vishwakarma Jayanti
[C] Parashurama Jayanti
[D] Prajapati Jayanti
31. Sattriya dance, which is one of the eight principal classical Indian dance traditions is from which of the following states?
[A] West Bengal
32. Which of the following temple in India was called as “The Black Pagoda” by the Europeans?
[A] Tirumala Tirupati , Andhra Pradesh
[B] Kamakhya Temple -Assam
[C] Konark Sun Temple, Orissa
[D] Jagannath Temple, Orissa
33. Monolithic human figures carved from rock called Moai Statues , which are also counted under seven forgotten wonders of the mediaeval world are located in which country?
34. In which of the following states of India , a festival called Chapchar Kut is celebrated in March ? [A] Assam
35. Which among the following is not located in Rajasthan?
[A] Karni Mata temple.
[C] Junagarh Fort
[D] Narwar Fort
36. Gaudavaho of Vakpati narrates the Digvijay of whom among the following?
[A] Bhaskara Varman
|Maths Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||English Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Indian Polity Free PDF > Click Here To Download||History Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Computer Topicwise Short Tricks > Click Here To Download||EnvironmentTopicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Hindi Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||Science Notes Download > Click Here To Download|
mynotesadda.com will update many more new pdf and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and sharing our post, So more people will get this. This PDF is not related to mynotesadda.com and if you have any objection over this pdf, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here you can also check and follow our Facebook Page (mynotesadda ) and our Facebook Group. Please share, comment, and like Our post on Facebook! Thanks to Visit our Website and keep Follow our Site to know our New Updates which is Useful for Your future Competitive Exams.
Please Support By Joining Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
- Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda
tags:- nitin Singhania art and culture 4th edition pdf free download,art and culture of India pdf for competitive exams,Indian art and culture gk pdf,nitin Singhania art and culture pdf google drive,Indian art and culture pdf vision ias,indian art and culture pdf for ssc cgl,art and culture pdf notes,nitin Singhania art and culture pdf byju’s