Basic Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers PDF Download
Basic Computer knowledge Questions
Today, we are sharing a Questions Answers PDF of Basic computer Knowledge PDF Download in Hindi. This Basic Computer knowledge PDF is useful for competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Basic computer knowledge pdf will be very helpful for your examination.
MyNotesAdda.com is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams.
Basic Computer Knowledge PDF and question and answer is very Simple and Easy to learn. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your marks in any competitive exam.
MyNotesAdda.com will update many more new pdfs and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and share our post, So more people will get this.
यह भी देखे : कंप्यूटर का बेसिक ज्ञान
Computer Knowledge PDF is very useful for all exam preparations because 15-20 questions are always come in SSC, Bank, UPSC, Railway, State PCS and Other Competitive exams. Computer GK pdf Cover All Important Questions Answers in Hindi PDF. This introduction to Computer Questions and Answers pdf is provide you in Hindi with all Important Questions Answers and Computer Knowledge Facts. This Computer Cover 200 very important one liner Questions in Hindi.
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE RELATED PDF
- Computer Knowledge GK Objective
- Basic computer knowledge pdf free download
- Basic computer knowledge
- MCQ on Computer Knowledge
- Important Computer Knowledge Questions
- COMPUTERS Knowledge NOTES FOR BANK AND SSC CGL
- Lucent computer book in hindi pdf download
- MCQ of Computer Knowledge in Hindi
- Computer Knowledge MCQ in hindi PDF – MyNotesAdda.com
- BASIC COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE BY MYNOTESADDA.COM
महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी : General Knowledge in Hindi Full PDF DOwnload
One Line Linear Question
- WORM stands for? – Write Once Read Memory
- Memory unit is a part of ___ -Central Processing Unit
- _______ companies developed MS Office-2000? – Microsoft
- What is the meaning of ‗MICR‘? -Magnetic Ink Character Recognition
- VIRUS stands for______ -Vital Information Resource Under Seize
- The technique that extends storage capacities of main memory beyond the actual size of the main memory is called ____ – Virtual storage
- ____________Command we can use to close the windows. – Alt+F4
- Algorithm is used ——- -To describe a set of procedure by given result is obtained
- FOXPRO is a ———. -Language
- Who is considered to the father of computers? -Charles Babbage
- ________ will connect you to the Internet? -An Internet service provider
- What software allows you to view internet sites? – A browser
- When more than one window is open, to switch to the next window—is the key combination. CTRL+F6
- Where are data and program stored when the processor uses them ? – Main memory
- ________Represents raw facts, where- as……………..is a meaningful data. – Data, information
- Saving is a process-To copy the document from memory to storage medium
- PNG stands for____ – Portable Network Graphics
- The maximum Zoom percentage in MS PowerPoint is________. -400%
- The word ‗FTP‘ stands for__ – File Transit Protocol A peer-to-peer LAN is an appropriate network architecture for____.- Home network.
- Similar to a hub in an Ethernet network, a ______ helps relay data between wireless network nodes. -Wireless access point wireless adapter
- Cell phones use ____________ to access the Internet. – Micro browser software
- In CSMA/CD, the computer sends a fixed unit of data called a(n)_______ . – Packet.
- The uniform resource locator (URL) is case sensitive in the ____. – Directory
- ASCII is a(n)________. -Encoding standard used to represent letters and characters.
- A global network made up of thousands of privately owned computers and networks is called the: -Internet.
- _____ is NOT a basic function of the operating system?- Provide the word processing system.
- _______ scrambles a message by applying a secret code?-Encryption
- The Internet began with the development of –ARPANET
- Who designed the first electronic computer – ENIAC ? -Van Neuman
- _______ is not a network? -Optical Fiber
- In MICR, C stands for?-Character
- Virtual memory is? Memory on the hard disk that the CPU uses an extended RAM
- ____ is the process of finding errors in software code? -Testing
- What is the shortcut key to “Undo” the last action in a document? -Ctrl + Z
- The programs which are as permanent as hardware and stored in ROM is known as –Firmware
- For creating a document, you use…….. Command at File Menu. -New
- Computer uses the____number system to store data and perform calculations. -Binary
- ………….. is the process of carrying out commands. -Executing
- In word, when you indent a paragraph, you….-push the text in with respect to the margin
- ASCII stands for ____. American Standard Code for Information Interchange
- ___________ is used by the browser to connect to the location of the Internet resources ? URL
- ______ is the process of dividing the disk into tracks and sectors. Formatting
- What is the permanent memory built into your computer called ? -ROM
- Which computer memory is used for storing programs and data currently being processed by the CPU? Changing an existing document is called _____ the document.- Editing
- What is backup?-Protecting data by copying it from the original source to a different destination
- What is a popular program for creating documents that can be read on both a PC and a Macintosh computer? -Adobe Acrobat
- An image on a computer screen is made up of a matrix of what?-Pixels
- What does dots per inch (DPI) measure? -density of the pixels ona computer screen
- What type of software creates a smaller file that is faster to transfer over the Internet? – Compression
- A unit of computer information that contains data as well as all the procedures or operations is called- An object.
- The world’s first truly cross-platform programming language is called ____. –Java
DOWNLOAD MORE PDF
|Maths Notes||CLICK HERE|
|English Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Indian Polity Notes||CLICK HERE|
|General Knowledge||CLICK HERE|
|General Science Notes
Computer Knowledge Questions Answers Comes in the Exams
DOWNLOAD computer knowledge pdf free download
Click Here to Download this PDF :-Basic computer knowledge pdf free download
MyNotesAdda.com will update many more new pdf and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and share our post, So more people will get this.
This PDF is not related to MyNotesAdda and if you have any objection over this pdf , you can mail us at email@example.com
Please Support us By Joining the Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
Facebook Group :- https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda
Tags:-basic computer knowledge pdf,100 computer questions and answers pdf,basic computer questions and answers pdf in hindi,basic computer mcqs with answers pdf free download,50 computer questions,computer questions and answers for competitive exams pdf download,600 computer mcq pdf,important computer questions for competitive exams pdf in
Comments are closed.