Sports General Knowledge Question PDF
Sports General Knowledge Question PDF
Today, we are sharing a FREE PDF of Sports general knowledge Question in hindi. This is very useful for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Sports general knowledge 2019 are very important for any competitive exam and this Framing of general knowledge question pdf 2022 is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
MyNotesAdda.com is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams.
Sports general knowledge pdf is very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your marks in any competitive exam.
MyNotesAdda.com will update many more new pdfs and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and share our post, So more people will get this.
ONE LINE LINEAR QUESTIONS OVER SPORTS
1. The term L.B.W. is associated with which game? – Cricket
2. Misha Grewal is associated with which game/sport? – Squash
3. Where did Mahendra Singh Dhoni make his ODI debut? – Chittagong
4. How many centuries in Tests did Sunil Gavaskar bag when he retired? – 34
5. Ben Johnson, the well known athlete belongs to which country? – Canada
6. Limba Ram is Known for his outstanding performance in which game? – Archery
7. The Name of Prakash Padukone is associated with which game? – Badminton
8. Who emerged the winner of the 2016 US Open Women’s Singles final? – Angelique Kerber
9. Which is the only golfer to win the Masters Tournament six times? – Jack Nicklaus
10. Who was the first black tennis player to win a Wombledon title? – Althea Gibson
11. Who was the first Indian to win an individual medal in Olympics? – K.D. Yadav
12. Who is the highest wicket taker in the world in one day cricket? – Muttiah Muralitharan
13. Who has become the first Indian to score a triple century in Tests? – Virender Sehwag
14. When did Sachin Tendulkar make his Test dubut? – 1989
15. What is the duration of a basketball match both before and after the break? – 25 minutes
16. Jaspal Rana is a distinguished athlete in which game? – Shooting
17. ‘Ashes’ is the term associated with which sport? – Football
18. Makers of which types sponsor Indian ace Narian Karthikeyan? – MRF
19. With Which game/sport is ‘Popping crease’ associated? – Cricket
20. The Indian Football team made its first appearance at Olympics in? – 1948
21. Which team clinched the Durand Cup-2016? – Army Green
22. In which year did India first take part in the Olympic Games? – 1920
23. Which country has won women’s World Cup Kabaddi? – India
24. How many times did Geet Sethi win the IBSF World Billiards title? – 3
25. What was the mascot of the Rio paralympic Games? – Tom, a leaf-headed creature
26. Michael Ferreira is associated with which game/sport? – Billiards
27. Who was named India’s Cricketer of the Century by Wisden? – Kapil Dev
28. Machael Ferrrera is associated with which game? – Snooker
29. The first Indian to cross seven important seas by swimming? – Bula Chaudhary
30. Which is the most southerly test match grounds of England? – The Lords
31. How long are professional Golf Tour players allotted per short? – 45 seconds
32. Shiny Wilson is associated with which game/sport? – Athletics
33. The Olympic Museum was opened at which place? – Lausanne
34. Against which team did Virender Sehwag make his one day international debt? – Pakistan
35. The name of Geoff Bycott is associated with which game? – Cricket
36. The name Kunjarani Devi is associated with which game? – Weight lifting
37. Regatta is associated with which sports event? – Rowing
38. Which cup/trophy is associated with football? – Santosh Trophy
39. Pravin Arnre and Vinod Kambli played for which province in South Africa? – Boland
40. With which sport is Leroy Burrell associated? – Athletics
41. Bahadur Singh is a distinguished athlete of which game? – Athletics
42. S. Vijaya Lakshmi and Nisha Mohita are associated with which game? – Chess
43. Who became the first woman in the world to ski to the North Pole? – Ann Banoraft
44. Who was the first Indian woman to scale the Mount Everest? – Bachhendri Pal
45. Who was the first Indian to win the World Amateur Billiards title? – Wilson Jones
46. What is the name of the person that controls a football match? – An umpire
47. Which player has scored the most run in a single Test Innings? – Brain Lara
48. Susi Susanti, held the Grand Slam title in which game? – Badminton
49. Which game is Davis Cup associated with? – Tennis
50. Irani Trophy is associated with which sport? – Cricket
51. India won the last Hockey Olympic Gold in which year ? – 1980, Moscow
52. Famous GOLF player Vijay Singh is from which country? – Fiji
53. ‘Gambit’ is the term associated with which game? – Chess
54. The famous sportsman Michael Jordan is associated with which game? – Basket ball
55. Who became the youngest Grand Master of India? – Parimarjan Negi
56. With which game in Christianio Ronaldo associated? – Football
57. Where did India made her debut in Olympic football? – London in 1948
58. What can be the maximum length of a cricket bat? – 32”
59. What is the name of the mascot of the 2018 FIFA World Cup? – Zabivaka, a Wolf
60. Who became the first Indian to take 16 wickets in a single test match? – Narendra Hirwani
61. ‘Chinaman’ refers to which game? – Cricket
62. Which country won the first World Cup cricket tournament in 1975 ? – West Indies
63. In baseball, the two opposing teams consist of howmany players? – 9 players each
64. Parimarjan Negi has excelled in which games? – Chess
65. Where did India first win the Olympic Hockey gold? – Amsterdam
66. What is the distance between popping crease and stumps on cricket pitch? – 31⁄2 ft
67. The Winter Olympic came into being in which year? – 1924
68. The term ‘Tee’ is connected with which game? – Golf
69. In which country were the first Asian Games held? – India
70. Sachin Tendulkar scored his 100th international century against which’ country? – Bangladesh
71. Kamlesh Mehta has distinguished hems elf in which game/sport? – Table Tennis
72. Who sports personality is known as the Payyoli Express? – P. T. Usha
73. ‘Queen’s berry Rules’ is the name give to the rules in which game? – Boxing
74. Which Indian batsman was the first to hit 44 fours in a test match innings? – Laxman
75. Which country was readmitted to the Olympics after her 21 year suspension? – South Africa
76. When did the first Commonwealth Games take place? – 1930
77. Which country has hosted the Asian Games for maximum number of times? – Thailand
78. In which year did the first modem Olympic Games take place? – 1896
79. The Asian Games were held in Delhi for the first time in which year? – 1951
80. Who has won Man of the Match award in the 2011 World Cup Cricket? – MS Dohni
81. How Many squares are there in a Chess board? – 64
82. Olympic Games after 4th century AD Restarted (Under IOC) from which year? – 1896
83. The World Cup Cricket Twenty-20 title in the 2012 was won by why country? – Australia
84. How many players are there in a Baseball team? – Nine
85. The term ‘deuce’ is common in which two games? – Badminton and Tennis
86. How many players are there on each side in a baseball match? – 5
87. Chris Even’s name is associated with which sport? – Tennis
88. Which place is known as the ‘Mecca of Indian Football’? – Kolkata
89. The famous player Pele is associated with which game? – Football
90. Which game is not included in the Olympic Games? – Cricket
91. If you scored cannon, which game would you be playing? – Billiards
92. The Dronacharya Award for Sports coaches was instituted in which year? – 1985
93. What is the middle name of the world class batsman Sachin Tendulkar? – Ramesh
94. How many players are there on each side in a women’s Basketball game? – 6
95. Who is the leading wicket taker in the history of Test cricket? – Shane Warn
96. Where did the 1st ODI match was played in India? – Ahmedabad
97. Who won the Hockey Gold (men) in the 1992 Barcelona Games? – German
98. With Which game is the Double Fault associated? – Football
99. How many gold medals did P.T. Usha win in the 1986 Seoul Asian Games? – 4
100. India reached the final of the Davis Cup for the first time in which year? – 1966
युकी भांवरी का संंबंध किस खेल से है ?
2. अर्जुन पुरस्कार किस क्षेत्र में उत्कृष्टता के लिए प्रदान किए जाते हैं ?
3. D. C. M ट्रॉफी का सम्बन्ध किस खेल से है ?
4. माइकल फेल्प्स किस खेल से सम्बन्धित हैं ?
5. अर्जुन पुरस्कार कब प्रारम्भ हुआ ?
6. सर डॉन ब्रैडमैन ने किस खेल में अंतर्राष्ट्रीय ख्याति प्राप्त की है ?
7. भारत के किस निशानेबाज ने लंदन ओलम्पिक खेलों (2012) में रजत पदक प्राप्त किया ?
(A) विजय कुमार
(B) राज्यवर्द्धन सिंह राठौर
(C) मानवजीत सिंह संधू
(D) समरेश जंग
8. स्पर्श रेखा किस खेल से सम्बन्धित हैं ?
9. आस्ट्रेलियाई ओपन टेनिस-2012 के पुरुष एकल विजेता कौन हैं ?
(A) नोवाक जोकोविच
(B) राज्यवर्द्धन सिंह राठौर
(C) मैस्क मिरनुई
(D) इनमें से कोई नहीं
10. थ्री सेकण्डस् किस खेल से सम्बन्धित हैं ?
(D) इनमें से कोई नहीं
Click Here to Download this PDF :- Sports Gk PDF
DOWNLOAD MORE PDF
|Maths Notes||CLICK HERE|
|English Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Indian Polity Notes||CLICK HERE|
|General Knowledge||CLICK HERE|
|General Science Notes
MyNotesAdda.com will update many more new pdf and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and share our post, So more people will get this.
This PDF is not related to MyNotesAdda and if you have any objection over this pdf , you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Support us By Joining the Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
Facebook Group :- https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda
Tags:-sports general knowledge pdf hindi,sports gk pdf 2022,indian sports gk pdf,sports gk book,sports gk questions 2021 pdf download,sports gk questions 2021 pdf in hindi,sports general knowledge 2020 pdf,sports gk pdf 2021 in english
Comments are closed.