Word Power Made Easy Pdf in Hindi
Today, we are sharing a FREE PDF of Word Power Made Easy PDF Download. This is very useful for upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Word Power Made Easy Book PDF Free Downloadable very important for any competitive exam and this Word Power Made Easy Pdf in Hindi is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
MyNotesAdda.com is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams.
Word Power Made Easy With Hindi and Example is very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including Previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your marks in any competitive exam.
MyNotesAdda.com will update many more new pdf and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and share our post, So more people will get this.
- Advanced Math Notes PDF in Hindi
- Math Formula pdf in Hindi For All Competitive Exams
- Rakesh Yadav Class Notes PDF In Hindi
- Rakesh Yadav Book Notes PDF In Hindi
- Mechanical Engineering Books Free Download PDF
- RAKESH YADAV CLASS NOTES
- Math formula in hindi
- Math Tricks for all Competitive Exams SSC, UPSC, BANK
- Advanced Mathematics PDF in Hindi
- SSC Mathematics By Rakesh Yadav
Contents of the book
Topics that are important from Exam Point of View are:-
- How to test your present vocabulary.
- How to start building your own vocabularies.
- How to talk personality types
- How to talk about doctors
- How to talk about various practitioners
- How to talk about science and scientists.
- How to talk about liars and lying
- How to check your progress (Test1)
- How to talk about actions
- How to talk about various speech habits
- How to insult your enemies
- how to flatter your friends
- How to check your progress(Test 2)
Vocabulary Test Questions with Answers
1. What is another word which means the same as ‘nomadic’?
|A) Wild||B) Barbarous|
|C) Brave||D) Roving|
2. Find the word which has the same meaning as ‘cleave’.
|A) Big||B) Cut|
|C) Little||D) Green|
3. Fill the blank with the appropriate word: ‘The decision will ___ the entire nation.’
|A) Impact||B) Impress|
|C) Implant||D) Implement|
4. What is another word for ‘precarious’?
|A) Secure||B) Exalted|
|C) Uncertain||D) Important|
5. What is the synonym of the word ‘Parochial’?
|A) Abstract||B) Unorthodox|
|C) Baffling||D) Conservative|
6. Find the word that has the same meaning as ‘Impoverished’.
|A) Destitute||B) Indolent|
|C) Affluent||C) Inane|
7. Which of the following word means to recede back?
|A) Come||B) Forward|
|C) Retreat||D) Move|
8. What word corresponds to the meaning of being implied without being stated.
|A) Hostile||B) Tacit|
|C) Overt||D) Generic|
9. Select the right antonym of the word ‘amicable’.
|A) Grumpy||B) Friendly|
|C) Pleasant||D) Affable|
10. Find the word which is a synonym for ‘berated’.
|A) Praised||B) Supervised|
|C) Reproached||D) Detained|
11. What word is the opposite of ‘counterfeit’?
|A) Fraudulent||B) Cheat|
|C) Deceit||D) Genuine|
12. What is the antonym of the word ‘intrepid’?
|A) Cowardly||B) Courageous|
|C) Fearful||D) Timid|
13. Choose the word which means the opposite of ‘quench’.
|A) Parch||B) Douse|
|C) Extinguish||D) Smother|
14. She wasn’t feeling well, so she was ___ to go to the evening party. What word should be used to fill in the blank?
|A) Reliant||B) Reluctant|
|C) Relinquished||D) Resistance|
15. He fired his assistant for accessing his files without his ___. What word is appropriate for the blank?
|A) Consensus||B) Contempt|
|C) Consent||D) Concede|
16. Pick the option which is the antonym for ‘vicious’.
|A) Passive||B) Savage|
|C) Merciless||D) Cordial|
17. What word has the same meaning as ‘hostility’?
|A) Cynosure||B) Antagonism|
|C) Support||D) Behemoth|
18. What word is used for someone ‘practising living like a hermit’?
|A) Ascetic||B) Raconteur|
|C) Aesthetic||D) Eclectic|
19. Select the right word which means ‘something huge’.
|A) Collusion||B) Behemoth|
|C) Trivial||D) Piety|
20. What is the antonym of ‘amass’?
|A) Relegate||B) Digress|
|C) Assemble||D) Dissipate|
|Question Number||Correct Option||Answer|
TOPICS – Word Power Made Easy Pdf in Hindi
Click Here to Download this PDF :- Word Power Made Easy Pdf in Hindi
DOWNLOAD MORE PDF
|Maths Notes||CLICK HERE|
|English Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Indian Polity Notes||CLICK HERE|
|General Knowledge||CLICK HERE|
|General Science Notes
This PDF is not related to MyNotesAdda and if you have any objection over this pdf , you can mail us at email@example.com
Please Support us By Joining the Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
Facebook Group :- https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda
Tags :-word power made easy in hindi pdf free download,word power made easy pdf free download,word power made easy pdf free download scribd,word power made easy pdf 2022,word power made easy pdf`google drive,word power made easy book,word power made easy flipkart,word power made easy word list