The Hindu Vocabulary
Today we are sharing a very important and very easy pdf of The Hindu Vocabulary We have also included some of the most important questions related to Hindu Vocabulary in the PDF for your better preparation for all the government exams(U.P.P, UPSI,UPTGT, PGT,UPTET/CTET, HTET, RTET, UDA/LDA, RO/ARO, BEd, LLB, RRB, सचिवालय, अस्सिस्टेंट ग्रेड, ग्राम पंचयत अधिकारी, स्टेनोग्राफर, लेखा परीक्षक, हिनीद अनुवादक परीक्षा, डिप्टी जेलर, बैंक परीक्षा ,एल आई सी, लेखपाल इत्यादि ). If you are preparing for your exams in the last few days then this Hindu Vocabulary PDF is very important for you.
There are around 10-15 questions in each Government Exams related to The Vocabulary PDF and you can solve 8-10 questions out of them very easily by reading these Notes of Hindu Vocabulary The complete PDF of The Hindu Vocabulary is attached below for your reference, which you can download by clicking at the Download Button. If you have any doubt or suggestion regarding the PDF then you can tell us in the Comment Section given below, we will be happy to help you. We wish you a better future.
Topics Include In PDF
Following is a The Hindu Vocabulary with example that are included in the given PDF:-
1. CORNUCOPIA (NOUN): -Abundance: (प्रचुरता)
Synonyms: bounty, fullness
Antonyms: need, lack
Example: I will come from Delhi with a cornucopia of Bag and baggage.
2. FRET (VERB): Feel uneasy: (चिड़चिड़ाना)
Synonyms: be upset, be anxious
Antonyms: please, delight
Example : She was always fretting about something or the other.
3. ETHEREAL (ADJECTIVE): Extremely delicate: (कोमल)
Synonyms: light, sublime
Antonyms: earthly, indelicate
Example: In this ethereal realm are the currents that make possible wireless telegraphy.
4. UNLETTERED (ADJECTIVE): Uneducated: (निरक्षर)
Synonyms: ignorant, illiterate
Antonyms: educated, literate
Example : She is a unlettered person.
5. SPRIGHTLY (ADJECTIVE): Lively: (प्रमुदित)
Synonyms: agile, active
Antonyms: spiritless, lethargic
Example: The sprightly old woman walks two miles every day.
6. SANCTIMONIOUS (ADJECTIVE): Self-righteous: (पाखंडी)
Synonyms: insincere, hypocritical
Antonyms: honest, sincere
Example: His sanctimonious expressions explained his intentions.
7. SULLEN (ADJECTIVE): Morose: (उदास)
Synonyms: gloomy, brooding
Antonyms: cheerful, pleasant
Example: The people lapsed into a sullen silence.
8. CHAOTIC (ADJECTIVE): Disordered: (अराजकतापूर्ण)
Synonyms: uncontrolled, lawless
Antonyms: ordered, organized
Example: My house becomes a chaotic place in the absence of my wife.
9. CONTRITE (ADJECTIVE): Chastened: (पछताया हुआ)
Synonyms: repentant, sorrowful
Antonyms: indifferent, unapologetic
Example: He was so contrite that he wrote me a letter of apology.
10. PRUNE (VERB): Pare down:(काटना/ छाँटना)
Synonyms: trim, reduce
Antonyms: include, increase
Example : Economic hard times are forcing the companies to prune their budget.
English Grammar Related Post
- English Grammar Tenses PDF
- English grammar notes pdf
- Basic English Grammar
- English Grammar Handwritten Notes
- English Vocabulary with hindi meaning
- Synonyms pdf Books
- English Prepositions Explained Pdf
- English Grammar Notes Complete
- One word substitution
- English grammar full version PDF
- English Grammar full version Pdf
- Short Tricks for English Grammar
The Hindu Vocabulary
DOWNLOAD MORE PDF
|Maths Notes||CLICK HERE|
|English Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Indian Polity Notes||CLICK HERE|
|General Knowledge||CLICK HERE|
|General Science Notes
The Hindu Vocabulary
The above PDF is only provided to you by MyNotesAdda.com we are not the makers of the PDF, if you like the PDF or if you have any kind of doubt, suggestion or query regarding the same, feel free to contact us at our Mail id- [email protected] or you can chat with us in the comment section given below.
You can also stay updated by joining us on:
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/395366674215955/
TAGS:- The Hindu vocabulary pdf download,The Hindu vocabulary pdf 2019, The Hindu vocabulary app, The Hindu vocabulary pdf 2018, The Hindu vocabulary in Hindi, The Hindu vocab monthly pdf, The Hindu vocabulary Mahendra guru, The Hindu editorial vocabulary today in Hindi