NCERT Class 10 History Books PDF Download
Today we are sharing an important notes pdf in NCERT Class 10 History Books PDF Download SSC NOTES like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams GK questions For UPSC Exams General Knowledge is very important for any competitive exam and this NCERT Class 10 History Books PDF Download for SSC, BANK, AND RAILWAYS is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
MyNotesAdda.com is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDFs for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams.
NCERT Class 10 History Books PDF Download for SSC, BANK, AND RAILWAYS is very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like math, Geography, History, Polity, etc, and study materials including Previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your marks in any competitive exam.
Topic related posts
- Modern Indian History PDF | History PDF
- Modern Indian History PDF || आधुनिक भारत का इतिहास नोट्स
- Modern Indian History PDF in Hindi || आधुनिक भारत
- Modern Indian History GK in Hindi Free PDF Download
- Indian art and culture pdf in Hind
Overview of NCERT Solutions Class 10 History
Students can have a look at the chapters of Class 10 History textbook below.
Chapter 1: The Rise of nationalism in Europe
The Rise of Nationalism Chapter deals with many of the issues visualised by Sorrieu and will look at the diverse processes through which nation-states and nationalism came into being in nineteenth-century Europe. The topics covered in this chapter are Rise of Nationalism in Europe, French Revolution, Nationalism and Imperialism. The 19th century is called the age of nationalism in Europe, while the 20th century saw the rise of national movements throughout Asia and Africa.
Topics Covered in Class 10 History Chapter 1 The Rise of Nationalism in Europe :
- The French Revolution and the Idea of the Nation
- The Making of Nationalism in Europe
- The Age of Revolutions: 1830-1848
- The Making of Germany and Italy
- Visualizing the Nation
- Nationalism and Imperialism
Chapter 2: Nationalism in India
During the French Revolution, the idea of nationalism was born. Nationalism in India has been the fallout of anti-colonialism. Indian nationalism developed as a concept during the Indian independence movement fought against the colonial British Raj. In this chapter, students will get to know the story from the 1920s and study about the Non-Cooperation and Civil Disobedience Movements.
Topics Covered in Class 10 History Chapter 2 Nationalism in India :
- The First World War, Khilafat and Non – Cooperation
- Differing Strands within the Movement
- Towards Civil Disobedience
- The Sense of Collective Belonging
List of Map Items in Class 10 History Chapter 2 Nationalism in India :
(1918 – 1930) for Locating and Labelling / Identification
1. Indian National Congress Sessions:
a. Calcutta (Sep. 1920)
b. Nagpur (Dec. 1920)
c. Madras (1927)
2. Important Centres of Indian National Movement
a. Champaran (Bihar) – Movement of Indigo Planters
b. Kheda (Gujarat) – Peasant Satyagrah
c. Ahmedabad (Gujarat) – Cotton Mill Workers Satyagraha
d. Amritsar (Punjab) – Jallianwala Bagh Incident
e. Chauri Chaura (U.P.) – Calling off the Non-Cooperation Movement
f. Dandi (Gujarat) – Civil Disobedience Movement
Chapter 3: The Making of a Global World
The Making of a Global World chapter explains how globalisation has its effect on the world as well as the Indian economy. By having an idea of the history of globalisation, students can precisely understand the causes which led to such social and economic change. The nineteenth-century Industrial Revolution was one of the significant periods in the history of globalisation.
Topics Covered in Class 10 History Chapter 3 The Making of a Global World :
- The Pre-modern world
- The Nineteenth Century (1815-1914)
- The Inter war Economy
- Rebuilding a World Economy: The Post-War Era
Chapter 4: The Age of Industrialisation
The chapter begins with explaining the scenario before the Industrial Revolution and how it changed over time, in terms of labour, setting up of factories, etc. Some of the other topics explained in the chapter are Industrialisation in the colonies, industrial growth, market for goods, workers life, etc.
Topics Covered in Class 10 History Chapter 4 The Age of Industrialisation :
- Before the Industrial Revolution
- Hand Labour and Steam Power
- Industrialization in the colonies
- Factories Come Up
- The Peculiarities of Industrial Growth
- Market for Goods
Chapter 5: Print Culture and Modern World
Chapter 5 discusses the development of print, from its beginnings in East Asia to its expansion in Europe and India. From this Chapter, students will understand the impact of the spread of technology and consider how social lives and cultures changed with the coming of print.
Topics Covered in Class 10 History Chapter 5 Print Culture and Modern World:
- The First Printed Books
- Print Comes to Europe
- The Print Revolution and its Impact
- The Reading Mania
- The Nineteenth Century
- India and the World of Print
- Religious Reform and Public DebatesNew Forms of Publication
- Print and Censorship
1) What was the capital of Aang Mahajanpada?
Ans . A
2) Who was the founder of Haryark Dynasty?
3) Who was the first foreigner who invaded India/
4) What was the name of Goutam Buddha’s mother?
5) Who fought the war of Jhelum?
A. Ameer and Sinndar
B. Porash and Sikandar
C. Yodhey and Sikandar
D. Ghananand and Sikandar
6) Gautam Buddh’s leaving home is known as
C. Dharmchakra paravartan
7) What was the symbol of first Teerthankar Rishabhdeva ?
D. Blue lotus
8) Where did Mahaveer Swami attain knowledge?
9) Who established Pattilputra ?
10) Which Mourya Ruler is also known as “Amitraghat”?
NCERT Class 10 History Books PDF Download
11) Proto Shiva seal is found from which site of Indus Valley civilization?
12) “Double burials” is found from which site of Indus Valley civilization?
16) Seven fire altars are found from which of these site?
17) How many Hymes are there in Rigveda?
13) Which is the largest Indian site of Indus civilization?
14) In Indian Valley civilization Copper was supplied from which of these places?
15) Kalibanga is situated in which of these states ?
DOWNLOAD MORE PDF
|Maths Notes||CLICK HERE|
|English Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Indian Polity Notes||CLICK HERE|
|General Knowledge||CLICK HERE|
|General Science Notes
The above PDF is only provided to you by MyNotesAdda.com we are not the makers of the PDF, if you like the PDF or if you have any kind of doubt, suggestion or query regarding the same, feel free to contact us at our Mail id- email@example.com or you can chat with us in the comment section given below.
You can also stay updated by joining us on:
Tags:- ncert history book class 10 pdf,ncert history book class 10 in hindi pdf download,class 10 history book pdf 2022,ncert class 10 history chapter 1 pdf,ncert class 10 history chapter 1 pdf in hindi,ncert history class 10 chapter 1,class 12 history ncert pdf,ncert history book class 10 in hindi chapter 1