Direction Test Reasoning Notes
Direction Test Reasoning Notes
Today, we are sharing a Direction Test Reasoning Notes in hindi. This is very useful for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. REASONING are very important for any competitive exam and this Direction Test Reasoning Notes in hindi is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
MyNotesAdda.com is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams.
Direction Test Reasoning Notes is very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your marks in any competitive exam.
MyNotesAdda.com will update many more new pdfs and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and share our post, So more people will get this.
RELATED LINKS TO THESE TOPICS
- Input output reasoning questions with answers pdf for all Compatative Exams
- Most Expected Reasoning Puzzle for all Compatative Exams
- Analytical Reasoning for all Compatative Exams
- Reasoning Logical Prosecution Complete E-Book in Hindi
- Reasoning Solved Paper
- Reasoning Notes Pdf in Hindi
- Logical Reasoning PDF
- तर्क अभ्यास सेट -Reasoning Practice sets
- राकेश यादव रीजनिंग बुक फ्री डाउनलोड – Free Pdf Download
- Reasoning Important Questions
There are four main directions – East, West, North and South as shown below:
There are four cardinal directions – North-East (N-E), North-West (N-W), South-East (S-E), and South-West (S-W) as shown below:
- At the time of sunrise if a man stands facing the east, his shadow will be towards west.
- At the time of sunset the shadow of an object is always in the east.
- If a man stands facing the North, at the time of sunrise his shadow will be towards his left and at the time of sunset it will be towards his right.
- At 12:00 noon, the rays of the sun are vertically downward hence there will be no shadow.
Q:-If South-East becomes North, North-East becomes West and so on. What will West become?
A) North-East B) North-West
C) South-East D) South-West
It is clear from the diagrams that new name of West will become South-East.
TOPICS – Direction Test Reasoning Notes
NUMBER OF PAGES – 390
Click Here to Download this PDF :- Direction Test Reasoning Notes
DOWNLOAD MORE PDF
|Maths Notes||CLICK HERE|
|English Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Indian Polity Notes||CLICK HERE|
|General Knowledge||CLICK HERE|
|General Science Notes
MyNotesAdda.com will update many more new pdf and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and share our post, So more people will get this.
This PDF is not related to MyNotesAdda and if you have any objection over this pdf , you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Support us By Joining the Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
Facebook Group :- https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda
Tags:-direction reasoning questions and answers pdf in hindi,ssc distance and direction reasoning pdf,reasoning direction questions in hindi,distance and direction reasoning questions pdf,direction reasoning tricks pdf,direction and distance questions pdf adda247,direction and distance reasoning questions in hindi,direction test practice set
Comments are closed.