Maths Formulas in Hindi
SSC Maths Formulas in Hindi:-SSC Maths tricks in Hindi PDF Download, maths tricks in Hindi, maths tricks questions this is very useful for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Maths Tricks are very important for any competitive exam and these Magic Maths Tricks are very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination. so download this pdf and upgrade your marks. and best of luck.
SSC Maths Formulas in Hindi PDF Is very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your marks in any competitive exam.
MyNotesAdda.com will update many more new pdfs and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting, and share our post, So more people will get this.
Type Of Questions Comes in the Exams
1. If A exceeds B by 40%, B is less than C by 20%, then A C is:
(a) 28: 25
(b) 26: 25
(c) 3: 2
(d) 3: 1
2. The price of sugar rises by 20%. By how much percent should the consumption of sugar be reduced so that the expenditure does not change?
3. In a school 70% of the students are girls. The number of boys is 510. Then the total number of students in the school is?
4. Applied to a bill for Rs. 1,00,000 the difference between a discount of 40% and two successive discounts of 36% and 4% is
(b) Rs. 1,440
(c) Rs. 2,500
(d) Rs. 4,000
5. A tradesman marks his goods 10% above his cost price. If he allows his customers a 10% discount on the market price, how much profit or loss does he make if any?
(a) 1% gain
(b) 1% loss
(c) 5% gain
(d) No gain, no loss
6. A discount of 15% on one article is the same as a discount of 20% on a second article. The costs of the two articles can be
(a) Rs. 85, Rs. 60
(b) Rs. 60, Rs. 40
(c) Rs. 40, Rs. 20
(d) Rs. 80, Rs. 60
7. An agent gets a commission of 2.5% on the sales of cloth. If on a certain day, he gets Rs. 12.50 as commission, the cloth sold through him on that day is worth
(a) Rs. 250
(b) Rs. 500
(c) Rs. 750
(d) Rs. 1,250
8. A sum of money doubles itself at compound interest in 15 years. In how many years it will become eight times?
9. Compound interest (compounded annually) on a certain sum of money for 2 years at 4% per annum is Rs. 102. The simple interest on the same sum for the same rate and for the same period will be
(a) Rs. 99
(b) Rs. 101
(c) Rs. 100
(d) Rs. 98
10. A sum of money becomes 6 of itself in 3 years at a certain rate of simple interest. The rate per annum is
TOPICS – SSC Maths Formulas in Hindi PDF Download
Click Here to Download this PDF:- SSC Maths Formulas in Hindi PDF Download
DOWNLOAD MORE PDF
|Maths Notes||CLICK HERE|
|English Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Indian Polity Notes||CLICK HERE|
|General Knowledge||CLICK HERE|
|General Science Notes
MyNotesAdda.com will update many more new pdf and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and share our post, So more people will get this.
This PDF is not related to MyNotesAdda and if you have any objection over this pdf , you can mail us at email@example.com
Please Support us By Joining the Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
Facebook Group :- https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda
Tags:-math all formula pdf download in hindi,maths formulas for class 10 pdf in hindi download,maths formulas for class 12 pdf in hindi download,mathematics formula pdf for competitive exam,math formula in hindi,class 10 maths all formulas pdf,maths formulas for class 11 and 12 pdf download in hindi