UGC NET 2019 December
UGC NET 2019 December
UGC NET Recruitment 2019: UGC NET – National Eligibility Test is conducted twice in a year for selection of deserving candidates for the posts of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Indian Govt. Faculties and Colleges. According to a recent announcement by the HRD Ministry, the exam is now run by National Testing Agency (NTA). In fact, UGC NET 2019 December session would be the second exam of the agency.
UGC NET 2019 Notification Out
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released UGC NET 2019 December telling for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The online application process for UGC NET December 2019 has commenced. It is going to be conducted in 224 chosen cities throughout the nation. UGC NET online application window started on 09th September 2019. UGC NET 2019 December last date for entry for online Application has been extended from 9th September to 15th October 2019.
UGC NET 2019 Exam Dates
Assessment dates for UGC NET 2019 December was released along with its official telling. UGC NET December exam will be run between 02 December 2019(Monday) and 06 December 2019(Friday) in 2 changes. The important dates for UGC NET 2019 December are as follows:
UGC NET 2019 Events
Release of Application form
09 September 2019
Last date to Submit Application
15 October 2019(upto 11:50 pm)
Last date to Pay Fee:
16 October 2019 (upto 11:50 pm)
Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only
18 October to 25 October 2019
Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website
09 November, 2019
UGC NET 2019 Exam Dates
02 December 2019(Monday) to 06 December 2019
Duration of UGC Exam
180 minutes (03 hours)
No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2
Timing of Examination
First Shift: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
Second Shift: 02.30 pm to 05.30 pm
UGC NET 2019 Result Date
by 31 December 2019
UGC NET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for UGC NET exam is going to be released by 9th November 2019.
UGC NET 2019 Online Program
The online application for UGC NET 2019 December has begun on 09 September 2019. The final date of online application for UGC NET December examination was extended on 15th October 2019. No application will be accepted after the last date of submission. The process of online application will consist of four measures. Aspirants should keep in mind the below:
- – The ability provides candidates an opportunity to correct their program.
- – The dimensions of photo must vary between 10KB to 100KB and signature size must be between 4KB to 30KB.
- – The measurement needs to be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) for photograph and 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height) for signature.
- – Don’t ship the printout of the confirmation page to the jurisdiction office.
UGC NET Application Fee
The program fee of UGC NET exam 2019 differs for many classes. The application fee isn’t refundable or transferable formerly compensated. It may be paid through credit/ debit card or even e-Challan. All the candidates paying e-Challan need to produce the money payment in lender. The category-wise fee details are cited below:
- General/Unreserved: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC-NCL: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Transgender: Rs. 250/-
Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be covered by the candidate, as applicable.
UGC NET 2019 Eligibility
Candidates must apply after studying the eligibility criteria to appear in the UGC NET 2019 exam: Here are the comprehensive pointers:
UGC NET: Educational Qualification
– Candidates should have the Master’s level or equivalent from UGC recognized Universities/Institutions.
– The qualifying exam must be passed in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Programs and Digital Science.
– Nominees should have scored 55 percent marks and 50 percent marks for reserved category students.
– Candidates, those emerging in the last term of the master’s level may also apply.
– 5% comfort is given to Ph.D degree holders in aggregate marks. Such applicants should have a Master’s degree examination, that will be performed by 19th September 1991.
UGC NET: Age Limit and Relaxation
Junior Research Fellowship(JRF) – For Junior Research Fellowship the upper age limit is 30 years as on 1st December 2019.
– Relaxation of 5 years is provided in the upper age limit for OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category.
– Three years relaxation in age will be permissible to the candidates with L.L.M. level. A comfort of upto 5 years is supplied to the candidates that have served in the armed forces subject to the duration of service in the armed forces during the very first day of the month in which the concerned UGC-NET is to be held.
– Total age comfort on the above ground(s) won’t exceed five decades under any circumstances.
Assistant Professor: There’s no upper age limitation in implementing for UGC-NET for Assistant Professor.
UGC NET: Reservation Policy
Reservation policy of the Government of India is related to UGC-NET. In accordance with this, in the Central Universities and Institutions which are deemed to be Universities, 10% of the seats are reserved for the category General-Economically Weaker Section (GEN-EWS), 15 percent of the seats are earmarked for its class Scheduled Caste(SC), 7.5% for the category Scheduled Tribe(ST) and 27 percent for the group Other Backward Classes belonging to the Non Creamy coating”(OBC-NCL).
Each class will have 4 (four)% bookings horizontally for people with Disabilities(PwD) as described in the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPwD Act,2016) (source-Press Release by UGC).
UGC NET 2019 Exam Pattern
UGC NET 2019 December Examination shall be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT) only. The Online Test will include two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions. There will be no gap between two newspapers.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1||50||100||03 hours (180 minutes)|
|Paper 2||03 hours (180 minutes)||200|
UGC NET 2019 Syllabus
NTA has launched UGC NET Syllabus to get 2019 December exam along with its official notification. A candidate has to know the syllabus of this exam before preparing for the exact same. UGC NET 2019 December exam is going to be a Computer-Based Exam (CBT) consisting of two newspapers, i.e., Paper I and II conducted in a single session (No split between both papers).
UGC NET Admit Card 2019 Released
National Testing Agency (NTA) will likely be releasing the UGC NET Admit Card for 2019 December Assessment .All the Eligible Nominees, who had registered for the UGC NET 2019 Examination, can download their Admit Card by simply clicking on the link which will be updated here on 09th November, 2019.
Tags:- ugc net,ugc,cbse net,net exam,december,ugc net admit card,cbse net result,ugc full form,national eligibility test,net exam eligibility,cbse net admit card,net full form,,cbse net in,net exam 2018,net notification,jre exam,jrf full form,ugc net 2016 syllabus,ugc pdf,ugc net july 2016 question paper pdf,ugc net eligibility criteria,ugc net fee,net exam date 2018,ugc net online result