UGC NET 2019 December Application Form
UGC NET 2019 December Application Form
UGC NET Apply Online 2019
UGC NET Software Form 2019: National Testing Agency (NTA) has rolled out UGC NET 2019 December notification as well as the online application procedure for the same has begun on 9th September 2019. For 2019 December, NTA is running UGC NET exam from 2nd to 6th December 2019 in a variety of subjects at selected Examination Centers spread throughout the nation for the post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor. UGC NET 2019 online program window opened on 9th September 2019 along with the last date to apply online for UGC NET 2019 December Assessment was extended on 15th October 2019. In this article, we are discussing UGC NET 2019 December important dates, on line application link, application fee and directions to use online.
UGC NET Online Application Form: December 2019
UGC NET December Events
UGC NET Online Application Starts from
09 September 2019
Last date to Apply Online
15 October 2019(upto 11:50 pm)
Last date to Pay Fee for UGC NET December
16 October 2019 (upto 11:50 pm)
Correction in particulars of Application Form
18 October to 25 October 2019
UGC NET 2019 Exam Dates
02 December 2019(Monday) to 06 December 2019
UGC NET 2019 Result Date
by 31 December 2019
UGC NET Online Application Form 2019
The online application link has been activated on 9th September 2019. The online application process for UGC NET 2019 will end on 15th October, 2019. No application will be accepted after the final date of submission. The process of online program for UGC NET 2019 December exam will comprise of several steps. Read the detailed directions for UGC NET Apply Online 2019, supplied below.
How to fill UGC NET 2019 Online Program?
All important instructions to fill UGC NET 2019 December Online Application is cited below:
1. Go to the official website to UGC NET 2019 Online Registration or Click Apply online link mentioned above.
2. Enter the required details in the form and click on Submit.
3. Next step is to fill all of the personal and educational details in the UGC NET program form.
4. While completing the UGC NET Online application form, candidates must should remember the entries should be proper otherwise the form will not be accepted.
5. If the details are filled accurately then applicants can proceed to upload scanned photos. Here are the necessary dimensions:
– The dimensions of the photograph ought to vary between 10KB to 100KB and signature size must be between 4KB to 30KB.
6. A message containing Application Number will be shown on the screen. Candidates are needed to note it down.
7. The charge payment under UGC NET 2019 Apply Online has to be performed online through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or e-challan.
8. Once the payment is completed, take the print out of UGC NET Online Application Form (one copy), Attendance Slip (one backup ) and Admit Card(one backup ) on different A-4 size newspapers.
9. They want not send the hard copies of the internet application forms to the test convener institute.
As per the guidelines, if a candidate commits a mistake whilst fulfilling his/her name/DOB or the title of his/her parents in the UGC NET Application Form, he/she must submit an application to Head NET Bureau, University Grants Commission, University of Delhi South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg, New Delhi- 110 021, together with complete details together with self-attested copies of files such as Matriculation / High School / Higher Secondary which includes the requisite details.
Candidates can also attempt to rectify the errors while in the time of UGC NET 2019 Application Form Correction Process.
UGC NET Application Fee
The application fee of UGC NET examination 2019 changes for all categories. The program fee is non refundable. It may be compensated through debit or credit card or e-Challan. Each of the aspirants paying through e-Challan will need to make the money payment in bank. The category-wise fee details are mentioned below:
- General/Unreserved: Rs. 100/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)- (NCL)/Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender: Rs. 250/
Tags:- cbsenet,cbsenet nic in,ugc net result,ugc net 2017 application form,cbse net result,cbse net nic in,kv fees challan print,cbse net nic,net application form 2017,ugc website,net online form,www net,ugc net online application 2017,cbse private candidate form 2018,net exam form,ugc net coaching,ugc net apply,online net,cbse net online form 2017,cbse net online application,ugc net fee