SSC Mathematics by Rakesh Yadav
SSC Mathematics by Rakesh Yadav:- Mathematics Collection, fast maths tricks, This Mathematics Book is very useful for SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Maths are very important for any competitive exam and these SSC maths notes by Yadav sir are very useful for it. this FREE Rakesh Yadav Class Notes PDF Hindi Download PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
Rakesh Yadav and Maths Shortcuts for FAST Calculations is very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your marks in any competitive exam.
MyNotesAdda.com will update many more new pdf and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting, and share our post, So more people will get this.
More PDF Download
- Advanced Math Notes PDF in Hindi
- Math Formula pdf in Hindi For All Competitive Exams
- Rakesh Yadav Class Notes PDF In Hindi
- Rakesh Yadav Book Notes PDF In Hindi
- Mechanical Engineering Books Free Download PDF
- RAKESH YADAV CLASS NOTES
- Math formula in hindi
- Math Tricks for all Competitive Exams SSC, UPSC, BANK
- Advanced Mathematics PDF in Hindi
- SSC Mathematics By Rakesh Yadav
Time and Distance Formula
- प्राकृतिक संख्या (Natural Numbers) – an – bn = (a – b)(an-1 + an-2 +…+ bn-2a + bn-1)
- सम संख्या (Even) – (n = 2k), an + bn = (a + b)(an-1 – an-2b +…+ bn-2a – bn-1)
- विषम संख्या (Odd) – (n = 2k + 1), an + bn = (a + b)(an-1 – an-2b +…- bn-2a + bn-1)
- (a + b + c + …)2 = a2 + b2 + c2 + … + 2(ab + ac + bc + ….
- घातांक के नियम (Low Of Formula Exponents)
- 1. (am)(an) = am+n
- 2. (ab)m = ambm
- 3. (am)n = amn
- a2 – b2 = (a – b)(a + b)
- (a+b)2 = a2 + 2ab + b2
- a2 + b2 = (a – b)2 + 2ab
- (a – b)2 = a2 – 2ab + b2
- (a + b + c)2 = a2 + b2 + c2 + 2ab + 2ac + 2bc
- (a – b – c)2 = a2 + b2 + c2 – 2ab – 2ac + 2bc
- (a + b)3 = a3 + 3a2b + 3ab2 + b3 ; (a + b)3 = a3 + b3 + 3ab(a + b)
- (a – b)3 = a3 – 3a2b + 3ab2 – b3
- a3 – b3 = (a – b)(a2 + ab + b2)
- a3 + b3 = (a + b)(a2 – ab + b2)
- (a + b)3 = a3 + 3a2b + 3ab2 + b3
- (a – b)3 = a3 – 3a2b + 3ab2 – b3
- (a + b)4 = a4 + 4a3b + 6a2b2 + 4ab3 + b4)
- (a – b)4 = a4 – 4a3b + 6a2b2 – 4ab3 + b4)
- a4 – b4 = (a – b)(a + b)(a2 + b2)
- a5 – b5 = (a – b)(a4 + a3b + a2b2 + ab3 + b4)
SSC Mathematics by Rakesh Yadav Question Answer
1. The average of first 50 natural numbers is…………..
3. The number of 3-digit numbers divisible by 6, is ………….. .
5. A clock strikes once at 1 o’clock, twice at 2 o’clock, thrice at 3 o’clock and so on, How many times will it strike in 24 hours?
8. The simplest form of 1.5: 2.5 is …………….
TOPICS – SSC Mathematics by Rakesh Yadav
NUMBER OF PAGES – 40
Click Here to Download this PDF:- SSC Mathematics by Rakesh Yadav sir in Hindi
Click Here to Download this PDF:- Time and Distance formula in Hindi PDF
Click Here to Download this PDF:- Math Formula pdf
This PDF is not related to MyNotesAdda and if you have any objection over this pdf , you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Support us By Joining the Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
Facebook Group :- https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda
Tags :-rakesh yadav math book pdf google drive,rakesh yadav maths book pdf,rakesh yadav math book in hindi,rakesh yadav class notes amazon,rakesh yadav class notes in english,rakesh yadav class notes flipkart,rakesh yadav maths book bilingual,rakesh yadav math book new edition