SP Bakshi English Book Pdf Latest Edition Download
SP Bakshi English Book Pdf Latest Edition Download Objective General English Book PDF by SP Bakshi, Arihant Publication for competitive Exams available for free download. Book is useful for SSC CGL, CPO, CHSL, MTA, MBA, UPSC, Bank and other Competitive Exams. This book is one of the best for the study of Government Jobs examinations.SP Bakshi English Book PDF 2022 [*Latest Edition] Download Dear Students who are looking for SP Bakshi English Book Pdf online will find it here. We have provided Objective General English Book PDF, which was written by SP Bakshi. This book is extremely useful and covers all the General English sections that are asking in various examinations. We all know that the general English section requires nearly every test for govt or competitive jobs. This book will teach you the concepts of General English so that you can pass any competitive exam.
SP Bakshi English Book Pdf Latest Edition Download book pdf Download Now: Books PDF for Banking, SSC, RRB, FCI, UPSC, State PCS, Insurance & other Competitive exams. serious aspirants who are seeking to crack SSC EXAMS,BANK EXAMS,UPSC EXAM.here we are provide you English Grammar Book pdf course Based on The Hindu News Paper. most important words are placed in this Download Download General English By SP Bakshi , you can download this PDF Notes very simply by clicking on the Download Button at the bottom.
This post is dedicated to downloading our mynotesadda.com for free PDFs,which is the latest exam pattern-based pdf for , SSC CGL , SSC CHSL , SSC MTS , SSC CPO , SBI PO ,SBI CLARK , IBPS PO , IBPS CLARK , LIC AAO. you have to improve the vocabulary section to crack these exams.
- English Grammar And Spoken Book PDF Download
- English Grammar Book PDF For All Competitive Exams
- One Word Substitution In Hindi PDF (1500 Words PDF For SSC
- vocabulary meaning in hindi
- English Grammar PDF For Competitive Exam
- English Spoken Book PDF : Download Complete Book with
- A Mirror Of Common Errors PDF | English PDF
|Maths Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||English Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Indian Polity Free PDF > Click Here To Download||History Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Computer Topicwise Short Tricks > Click Here To Download||EnvironmentTopicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Hindi Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||Science Notes Download > Click Here To Download|
ENGLISH GRAMMAR TOPICS
- Synthesis of Sentences
- Unenglish & Superfluous Expressions
- Question Framing
- Use of Capital Letters and Punctuation
- Formation of Words
- Spelling Rules
- Phrasal Verbs
- Idioms and Phrases Contents
- One Word Substitutions
- Related Pairs of Words
- Specific Use of Words (Similar Meaning)
- Ordering of Sentences
- Hindi Words
- Double Blanks in a Sentence
- Word Power
- Spotting the Errors
- Cloze Test/Cloze Passage
- Miscellaneous Exercises (Correct the Sentences)
English Grammar and Usage Multiple Choice Questions
1. ……. are a set of words which form a class in terms of their similarity of form, function and meaning.
C. word class
Answer: C. word class
2. Identify an abstract noun from the words given below.
Answer: D. pain
3. The book was lying on the table.
A. book is a common noun
B. book is a proper noun
C. book is a collective noun
D. book is an abstract noun
Answer: A. book is a common noun
4. The jury has given its verdict.
A. jury is a collective noun
B. jury is a common noun
C. jury is an abstract noun
D. jury is a proper noun
Answer: A. jury is a collective noun
5. Identify noun in the sentence
It will take all of your energy and will to be able to walk again.
Answer: D. energy
6. Does wood sink in water? (Which word is a material noun?)
Answer: D. wood
7. Don’t forget _________ your homework!
B. to do
Answer: B. to do
8. A………………… is a verb used in conjunction with main verbs to express shades of time and mood.
A. modal auxiliary
B. main verb
C. strong verb
D. non –finite verb
Answer: A. modal auxiliary
9. My grandmother is eighty-five, but she ……………… still read and write without glasses. (Ability)
Answer: A. can
10. . …………….. I come with you?
Answer: A. can
11. ………………. you help me with the housework, please? (Polite request)
Answer: C. could
12. There was a time when I ………….. stay up very late. (Past ability)
Answer: B. could
13. I really like watching old shows. _________ are some of the best things on TV.
(Choose the correct demonstrative pronoun)
Answer: A. those
14. They bought new furniture for ____ house. (Choose the correct possessive pronoun)
Answer: B. their
15. I rode my bike, _________ has a headlight, home in the dark.
Answer: C. which
16. This table is made …………. wood.
Answer: A. of
17. I am worried_____ the exam.
Answer: B. about
18. ………………….is the study of the patterns of word forms.
Answer: B. morphology
19. A…………………….is a minimal grammatical unit in a grammatical system of language.
Answer: A. morpheme
20. He cut my hair ______ today than last time.
A. more quickly
B. more quick
Answer: A. more quickly
21. Terry ____ sleeps in the afternoon. He considers it a waste of time
Answer: D. never
22. Find the correct form of the word to use in the sentence
He explained the concepts ___ Giving him the prize was the ___ decision.
A. – correct, correctly
B. correctly, correct
C. correct, correct-
D. correctly, correctly
Answer: B. correctly, correct
23. Select the Correct Statements −
A. the inspector was never more sure of the fact that rajiv was lying.
B. the inspector was never more surer of the fact that rajiv was lying.
C. the inspector was never most surer of the fact that rajiv was lying.
D. the inspector was never most sure of the fact that rajiv was lying.
Answer: A. the inspector was never more sure of the fact that rajiv was lying.
24. Find the synonym of the word fostering
Answer: D. nurturing
25. Choose the correct synonym of the word banned
Answer: A. prohibit
26. Select the antonym of the word captivity
Answer: B. freedom
27. You can _______ words in a dictionary.
A. look up
C. look down
D. look after
Answer: A. look up
28. Sorry I’m late. My car _______ petrol.
A. ran out
B. ran out of
C. ran out on
D. ran off
Answer: B. ran out of
29. Let’s _______ that old box. We don’t need it.
A. throw up
B. throw in
C. throw away
D. throw out
Answer: C. throw away
30. To play second fiddle (choose the correct meaning of this idiom)
A. happy, cheerful and healthy
B. to reduce importance of one’s senior
C. to support the role and view of another person
D. to do back seat driving
Answer: C. to support the role and view of another person
31. To leave someone in a lurch
A. to come to a compromise with someone
B. constant source of annoyance to someone
C. to put someone at ease
D. to desert someone in his difficulties
Answer: D. to desert someone in his difficulties
32. Un-jumble the following words to form a sentence.
(A) exploded /(B) a powerful /(C) the station /(D) device /(E) outside
Answer: A. bdaec
33. Un-jumble the following words to form a sentence.
(A) free time /(B) with /(C) little /(D) left her /(E) her job
Answer: B. edbca
mynotesadda.com will update many more new pdf and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and sharing our post, So more people will get this. This PDF is not related to mynotesadda.com and if you have any objection over this pdf, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here you can also check and follow our Facebook Page (mynotesadda ) and our Facebook Group. Please share, comment, and like Our post on Facebook! Thanks to Visit our Website and keep Follow our Site to know our New Updates which is Useful for Your future Competitive Exams.
Please Support By Joining Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
- Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda
Tags:- sp bakshi english book free pdf download,sp bakshi english book pdf 2022,sp bakshi english book pdf google drive,sp bakshi english book pdf telegram,sp bakshi vocabulary book pdf free download,objective general english arihant pdf download,sp bakshi english book solutions pdf,sp bakshi english book pdf in hindi