Maths Time Distance And Train Question Answer PDF
Maths Time Distance And Train Question Answer PDF:- Today we Provide you Maths Time Distance Notes for all competitive exams. This pdf is very important for SSC, UPSC, Railway, State PCS, Teacher Exams, CTET, UPTET, Defence Exams, Police, Constable, and other Sarkari exams. we provide free Study material Reasoning, English Grammar, Hindi Grammar, Environment, Indian History, Geography, Indian Polity and Constitution, Economy, Computer, General Knowledge, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and General Science.
Right now we have all the PDFs related to the Maths topic, in this maths logic question and answer post we are providing you. And further, all the links related to the general Maths topic will come to us, their links will also be added in this post, so request all of you to save this post in your browser’s BOOKMARK, and keep checking. In addition to Maths, PDF related posts of all other subjects are also available on our website, so keep visiting this website regularly. Please tell through the comment on which topic you need a PDF.
Our Maths Short Tricks For Competitive Exam in PDF very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your mark in any competitive exam.
- Complete Fast Track Objective Math In English Book
- Percentage Full Handwritten Maths Notes PDF For UPSC Exams
- Number system Maths Handwritten Notes PDF For UPSC Exams
- Arihant Maths Book PDF Free Download
- 1300 MATHS FORMULAS PDF
- Mathematics PDF Download In Hindi
- Percentage PDF Download In Hindi
- Number System (संख्या पद्धति) Questions, Formulas, Tricks, PDF
- Number System Notes PDF Download
Maths Question Answer
1. The average of first 50 natural numbers is …………..
3. The number of 3-digit numbers divisible by 6, is ………….. .
5. A clock strikes once at 1 o’clock, twice at 2 o’clock, thrice at 3 o’clock, and so on. How many times will it strike in 24 hours?
8. The simplest form of 1.5: 2.5 is …………….