Mathematics PDF Download In Hindi
Mathematics PDF Download In Hindi:- Hello friends, welcome to our website mynotesadda.com. Today our post is related to Maths topic, in this post we will provide you LInk to download all types of PDF related to all topics. You will be able to download them by clicking on them, it will help you in all competitive Exams.
Right now we have all the PDFs related to Maths topic, in this post we are providing you. And further, all the links related to general Maths topic will come to us, their links will also be added in this post, so request all of you to save this post in your browser’s BOOKMARK, and keep checking.
In addition to Maths, PDF related posts of all other subjects are also available on our website, so keep visiting this website regularly. Please tell through the comment on which topic you need a PDF.
Our Mathematics PDF Download In Hindiis very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your mark in any competitive exam.
Topics Include In Mathematics PDF Download In Hindi
1. A batsman scored 110 runs which included 3 boundaries and 8 sixes. What percent of his total score did he make by running between the wickets?
B. 45 5/11%
C. 54 6/11%
Answer: Option B
Number of runs made by running = 110 – (3 x 4 + 8 x 6)
= 110 – (60)
Required percentage = 50 /110 x 100 % = 45 5 /11%
Q:2 In an election between two candidates, one got 55% of the total valid votes, 20% of the votes were invalid. If the total number of votes was 7500, the number of valid votes that the other candidate got, was :
A) 2500 B) 2700
C) 2900 D) 3100
Answer & ExplanationAnswer: B) 2700
Total number of votes = 7500
Given that 20% of Percentage votes were invalid
=> Valid votes = 80%
Total valid votes = 7500*(80/100)
1st candidate got 55% of the total valid votes.
Hence the 2nd candidate should have got 45% of the total valid votes
=> Valid votes that 2nd candidate got = total valid votes x (45/100)
7500*(80/100)*(45/100) = 2700
Q3:If 20% of a = b, then b% of 20 is the same as :
A) 4% of a B) 6% of a
C) 8% of a D) 10% of a
Answer & ExplanationAnswer: A) 4% of a
20% of a = b
=> (20/100) * a = b
b% of 20 =(b/100) x 20 = [(20a/100) / 100] x 20= 4a/100 = 4% of a.
Q4:Fresh fruit contains 68% water and dry fruit contains 20% water. How much dry fruit can be obtained from 100 kg of fresh fruits ?
A) 20 B) 30
C) 40 D) 50
Answer & ExplanationAnswer: C) 40
The fruit content in both the fresh fruit and dry fruit is the same.
Given, fresh fruit has 68% water.so remaining 32% is fruit content. weight of fresh fruits is 100kg
Dry fruit has 20% water.so remaining 80% is fruit content.let weight if dry fruit be y kg.
Fruit % in freshfruit = Fruit% in dryfruit
Therefore, (32/100) x 100 = (80/100 ) x y
we get, y = 40 kg.
Q:A student multiplied a number by 3/5 instead of 5/3, What is the percentage error in the calculation ?
A) 54 % B) 64 %
C) 74 % D) 84 %
Answer & ExplanationAnswer: B) 64 %
Let the number be x.
Then, ideally he should have multiplied by x by 5/3. Hence Correct result was x * (5/3)= 5x/3.
By mistake he multiplied x by 3/5 . Hence the result with error = 3x/5
Then, error = (5x/3 – 3x/5) = 16x/15
Error % = (error/True vaue) * 100 = [(16/15) * x/(5/3) * x] * 100 = 64 %