Current Affairs 6th January 2022
Today, we are sharing an current affairs today. This is very useful for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. 24 November 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi is very important for any competitive exam and this Current Affairs Notes is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination. 23 November 2021 Current Affairs In Hindi MyNotesAdda.com is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Our Morning 24 November 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi is very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. 24th November Current Affairs Quiz for Bank Exams Our PDF will help you to upgrade your marking any competitive exam.
Today Current Affairs
Google buys Israeli security startup Siemplify for $500 million
• Alphabet Inc-owned, Google has acquired Israeli cybersecurity startup Siemplify, in a deal worth $500 million. This acquisition will expand the U.S. tech giant’s security offerings in the country amid rising cyber-attacks. Siemplify will be integrated into Google Cloud’s Chronicle operation. As a part of Google Cloud’s security team, Siemplify will help companies better manage their threat response.
• This purchase marks the fourth acquisition of an Israeli company by Google and its first in the cybersecurity industry outside the US.
• Siemplify was founded in 2015 by Amos Stern (CEO), Alon Cohen (CTO) and Garry Fatakhov (COO). It has offices in Tel Aviv and headquarters in New York.
• Siemplify specializes in end-to-end security services for enterprises, typically referred to as security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) services.
Ganjam declared child-marriage-free, becomes Odisha’s first district to earn the distinction
• Odisha’s Ganjam has declared itself a child marriage free district, the first in the State. The district administration has been able to stop as many as 450 child marriages and video-record 48,383 marriages in two years — 2020 and 2021. After verification, the Ganjam administration declared it a child marriage free district. Sarpanchs and task force committee members had sent recommendations that no child marriage had taken place in their respective areas.
• Ganjam had started a programme Nirbhaya Kadhi (Fearless bud). All heads of educational institutes were directed to inform the administration if any girl aged between 12 and 18 remained absent from school for five days. As many as one lakh teenagers have undergone counselling in the past two years. The administration also made the production of Aadhaar cards mandatory for any marriages to take place.
Ayush Minister Sarbananda Sonowal lays foundation stone for Heartfulness International Yoga academy
• Union Ayush Minister, Sarbananda Sonowal has laid the foundation stone of the Heartfulness International Yoga Academy in Hyderabad, Telangana. He also launched 75 crores suryanamaskar initiative as part of the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav”. The academy tries to reach all levels of society through training programmes and these will be overseen by an international team.
• This the academy has therapeutic Yoga rooms for consultation, one to one training spaces or small group classes; pre-natal Yoga rooms; a lecture hall with 200 sitting capacity; a full-fledged recording studio with editing suites for pre-recorded wellness programs; a recording Yoga hall fully equipped for Live online Yoga Classes; a Yoga library with books from every Yoga Institutions and access to Yoga research articles.
Himachal becomes, first smoke-free state of the country
• Himachal Pradesh became the first LPG enables, also, smoke-free state. This milestone was achieved due to the Ujjwala Scheme and Grahini Suvidha Yojana by Centre. The Ujjwala scheme was introduced by the government to get rid of the smoke. The Grahini Suvidha Scheme was introduced to assist the women of rural areas.
• Ujjwalla Yojna was started by the Centre government with the view to free the women of the country from indoor pollution. Along with this, the Himachal government also started the Grihini Suvidha Yojana to benefit as many women as possible, under the scheme.
• Under the Ujjwala yojana with an expenditure of Rs. 21.81 crore 1.36 lakh free domestic connections were given in Himachal, while under the Grihini Suvidha Yojana of the Himachal government, 3.23 lakh housewives were provided free gas cylinders at a cost of Rs. 120 crore.
APPOINTMENT & RESIGNATION
Former US diplomat Atul Keshap appointed head of US-India Business Council
• Indian-origin American diplomat Atul Keshap has been appointed as the President of the U.S.-India Business Council (USIBC) by the US Chambers of Commerce. His term is effective from January 05, 2022. The US Chambers of Commerce is the parent body of USIBC. Atul Keshap replaces Nisha Desai Biswal.
• Prior to this, Keshap served in Delhi as United States Chargé d’Affaires to India, leading the US Embassy team. The USIBC represents top global companies operating across the United States, India, and the Indo-Pacific.
RBI appoints Ajay Kumar Choudhary and Deepak Kumar as new Executive Directors
• The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has appointed Deepak Kumar and Ajay Kumar Choudhary as new executive directors (ED) with effect from 03 January. Prior to being promoted as ED, Deepak Kumar was heading the department of information technology of RBI, while Ajay Choudhary was Chief General Manager-in-Charge, Department of Supervision.
• Kumar has over a span of three decades working in RBI’s central office departments covering policy making and project management functions in the areas of information technology, cyber security, payment systems, currency management, human resource management, banking supervision, foreign exchange management.
• Meanwhile, Choudhary has, over a span of three decades, served in supervision, regulation, currency management, payments and settlements, and other areas in the Reserve Bank, in its Central Office as well as Regional Offices. He will look after the fintech department, risk monitoring department and inspection department.
Padmashri Sindhutai Sapkal passed away at the age of 73
• Social worker Sindhutai Sapkal, who was called as ‘Mother of Orphans’ passed away at the age of 73 years. She was also referred to just as ‘Sindhutai’ or ‘Mai’. She was awarded the Padma Shri in 2021 in the Social Work category. Apart from this, she had received more than 750 awards and honours in her lifetime. She adopted close to 2,000 orphans and is grandmother to even more. She was from Maharashtra. A biopic on her life titled “Mee Sindhutai Sapkal“ was released in the year 2010.
Veteran Vice Admiral S H Sarma passed away at the age of 100
• The Indian Navy’s 1971 Indo-Pak war veteran Vice Admiral S.H. Sarma has passed away, at the age of 100. He was the Flag Officer Commanding Eastern Fleet during the 1971 war. India had defeated Pakistan in the 1971 war leading to the creation of Bangladesh. Vice Admiral Sarma had celebrated his 100th birthday on December 1 last year. He also took part in the Azadi ka Amrut Mahotsav celebration in Delhi recently.
• Sarma was the Flag Officer Commanding Eastern Fleet during the 1971 war. India had defeated Pakistan in the 1971 war leading to the creation of Bangladesh.
World Day of War Orphans 2022: 6 January
• World Day of War Orphans is marked on 6 January to create awareness about the plight of children who have lost their parents due to conflict. In any conflict, children are one of the most disadvantaged and vulnerable groups present. Children who have been injured in a gunfight or separated from their families require particular care in order to heal the mental wounds of war, begin school, and restart normal life.
• World Day of War Orphans was started by the French organisation SOS Enfants en Detresses, which aimed to help children affected by conflict. According to the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), an orphan is defined as a “child under 18 years of age who has lost one or both parents to any cause of death”.
BANKING AND ECONOMIC
Airtel Payments Bank gets permission to function as scheduled bank from RBI
• Airtel Payments Bank has been categorised as a scheduled bank by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in the second schedule of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. With this, Airtel Payments Bank can now pitch for the government. Airtel Payments Bank is among the fastest-growing digital banks in the country, with a base of 115 million users. It offers a suite of digital solutions through the Airtel Thanks app and a retail network of over 500,000 neighbourhood banking points. The bank turned profitable in the quarter ended September 2021.
- General Knowledge Question Answer In Hindi PDF
- Rakesh Yadav Maths Book In English PDF Download
- Complete English Grammar PDF In Hindi
- प्राचीन भारत की सम्पूर्ण इतिहास की पीडीऍफ़ | Outline of Ancient India
- 5200+ General Knowledge Questions Free PDF
- Computer Full Form A To Z Computer Full Form In Hindi
- Hindi Grammar Notes For All Competitive Exams PDF
- One Liner GK Quick Revision in Hindi PDF – सामान्य ज्ञान क्विक रिवीजन
- Reasoning Book In Hindi PDF/सम्पूर्ण रीजनिंग के शानदार बुक की पीडीऍफ़
- 500 Most Important General Science Question Answer PDF
Download Daily Current Affairs
- Current Affairs 30 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 29 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 25 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 24 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 22 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 21 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 20 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 17 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 15 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 14 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 13 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 12 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 10 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 9 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 8 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 7 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 6 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 3 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 2 September 2021 In Hindi
यह भी देखे:
- 500+ Important History Question Answer In Hindi PDF
- Complete Fast Track Objective Math In English Book
- General Science Objective Question Answer PDF in Hindi
- Indian Geography Handwritten Class Notes PDF in Hindi
- Ancient History Notes PDF in Hindi PDF
- Lucent Physics Book PDF In Hindi For UPSC
- 1100 One Liner Biology General Science PDF in Hindi
- Easy Handwritten English Grammar PDF
- 10000+ One Liner GK Questions in Hindi PDF
- GK Questions PDF : 5000+ Questions Hindi/English सामान्य ज्ञान नोट्स डाउनलोड