Current Affairs 10th January 2022
Today, we are sharing an current affairs today. This is very useful for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. 24 November 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi is very important for any competitive exam and this Current Affairs Notes is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination. 23 November 2021 Current Affairs In Hindi MyNotesAdda.com is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Our Morning 24 November 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi is very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. 24th November Current Affairs Quiz for Bank Exams Our PDF will help you to upgrade your marking any competitive exam.
Today Current Affairs
Uttar Pradesh government declares 4 villages near Nepal border as revenue villages
• The Uttar Pradesh government declared four villages located near the Nepal border in the district as revenue villages. District Magistrate of Bahraich, Dinesh Chandra Singh said the decision was taken before the announcement of the general elections to the UP Legislative Assembly. These four villages are Bhavanipur, Tedhia, Dhakia and Bichhia located in Mihinpurwa tehsil of the district. All these villages are Vantangiya villages.
• The Vantangiya’ community comprises people brought from Myanmar during the colonial rule to plant trees. A revenue village is a small administrative region with defined borders. One revenue village may contain many hamlets. A village administrative officer is the head officer of a revenue village.
Vikrant India’s 1st indigenous aircraft carrier, begin sea trials
• The Indigenous Aircraft Carrier (IAC) 1, which will be called INS Vikrant once it enters service with the Indian Navy, began another set of sea trials on Sunday to carry out complex manoeuvres in high seas ahead of its planned induction in August.
• The 40,000-tonne aircraft carrier, the largest and most complex warship to be built in India, successfully completed a five-day maiden sea voyage in August and underwent 10-day sea trials in October.
Bharath Subramaniyam becomes India’s 73rd chess GM
• Fourteen-year old Bharath Subramaniyam on Sunday became India’s 73rd chess Grandmaster, securing the third and final GM norm at an event in Italy.
• The Chennai-based player scored 6.5 points from nine rounds along with four others to finish seventh overall in the event held at Cattolica.
• He obtained his third GM norm here and also touched the requisite 2,500 (Elo) mark.
• Fellow Indian player M R Lalith Babu emerged winner in the tournament with seven points, winning the title on the basis of a better tie-break score after he tied with three others including top-seed Anton Korobov (Ukraine).
• Bharath finished with six wins and one draw while losing two games – against Korobov and Lalith Babu.
APPOINTMENT & RESIGNATION
Saini’s term as IBBI chief extended
• The Government of India has extended the tenure of Navrang Saini as interim Chairperson of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) for three more months till March 05, 2022. Mr. Saini, who is a Whole Time Member of IBBI, was assigned additional charge of Chairperson in addition to his existing duties in October 2021 for three months till January 13, 2022. The post of full-time Chairperson has been lying vacant after M.S. Sahoo retired upon completing a five-year tenure on September 30, 2021.
Ex-RBI Governor Urjit Patel appointed Vice President of AIIB
• Former Reserve Bank of India (RBI) governor Urjit Patel has been appointed as a vice-president of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), a Beijing based multilateral development bank.
• He will succeed outgoing Vice President D J Pandian, who is in charge of sovereign and non-sovereign lending of the AIIB in South Asia, the Pacific Islands and South-East Asia.
World Hindi Day 2022: 10th January
• World Hindi Day is celebrated on January 10 since 2006 to promote the language at the global stage. The day marks the anniversary of the first World Hindi Conference which was inaugurated on January 10, 1975, by the then prime minister Indira Gandhi. However, the celebration of first World Hindi Day was commenced on 10 January 2006 by former Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh.
• The language got its name from the Persian term ‘Hind’ which means ‘the land of Indus’. The language is spoken in India, Trinidad, Nepal, Guyana, Mauritius and other countries.
December 26 to be observed as ‘Veer Baal Diwas’
• Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi has declared that starting from the year 2022, December 26 will be observed as ‘Veer Baal Diwas’ every year. The day will be commemorated as a tribute to the courage of the 4 Sahibzades (the four sons of Guru Gobind Singh Ji), who attained martyrdom in the 17th century. The announcement was made by PM Modi on January 09, 2022, on the occasion of the Parkash Purab of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, or the birth anniversary of the 10th guru of Sikhs and the founder of the Khalsa community.
• 26 December marks the day on which Sahibzada Zorawar Singh Ji and Sahibzada Fateh Singh Ji (younger pair of Sahibzade) attained martyrdom after being sealed alive in a wall, at the tender age of 6 and 9 years. Sahibzada Ajit Singh Ji and Sahibzada Jujhar Singh Ji (older pair of Sahibzade) attained martyrdom on December 21, 1705, fighting the enemy in battle at Chamkaur Sahib at the young age of 18 and 14 years.
BANKING AND ECONOMIC
Forex reserves down by USD 1.466 bn to USD 633.614 bn
• As per the latest Reserve Bank of India (RBI) data, the foreign currency reserves of India declined by $1.466 billion to $633.614 billion, in the last week of 2021, which ended December 31, 2021. Gold reserves rose by USD 14 million to USD 39.405 billion. India’s forex touched a lifetime high of USD 642.453 billion in the week ended September 03, 2021. Forex reserves include foreign currency assets (FCAs), gold reserves, SDRs and the country’s reserve position with the IMF.
Real GDP to grow at around 9.5% in FY22: SBI Ecowrap
• The economic research team of the State Bank of India (SBI) released its Ecowrap report. In the report, SBI researchers have revised upwards the real GDP of India to around 9.5 per cent in 2021-22 (FY22) on a year-on-year (YoY). The report believes that though rising Covid infections could impact mobility, yet economic activity is not expected to get much affected.
Reliance to buy control of New York’s Mandarin Oriental hotel for $98 mn
• Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) has announced the acquisition of a controlling stake of 73.37% in Mandarin Oriental New York, a premium luxury hotel in midtown Manhattan. RIL through its wholly-owned arm Reliance Industrial Investments and Holdings Limited has acquired the entire share capital of Cayman Islands-based Columbus Centre Corporation (Cayman), for an equity value of approximately $98.15 million (Rs 735 crore).
• Cayman is the parent company of Mandarin Oriental hotel. It had indirect ownership of a 73.37 per cent stake in the hotel. Reliance will also take over the hotel’s debt in excess of $115 million to take the entire deal value to around $270. The transaction is anticipated to close by the end of March 2022.
- General Knowledge Question Answer In Hindi PDF
- Rakesh Yadav Maths Book In English PDF Download
- Complete English Grammar PDF In Hindi
- प्राचीन भारत की सम्पूर्ण इतिहास की पीडीऍफ़ | Outline of Ancient India
- 5200+ General Knowledge Questions Free PDF
- Computer Full Form A To Z Computer Full Form In Hindi
- Hindi Grammar Notes For All Competitive Exams PDF
- One Liner GK Quick Revision in Hindi PDF – सामान्य ज्ञान क्विक रिवीजन
- Reasoning Book In Hindi PDF/सम्पूर्ण रीजनिंग के शानदार बुक की पीडीऍफ़
- 500 Most Important General Science Question Answer PDF
Download Daily Current Affairs
- Current Affairs 30 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 29 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 25 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 24 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 22 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 21 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 20 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 17 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 15 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 14 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 13 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 12 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 10 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 9 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 8 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 7 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 6 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 3 September 2021 In Hindi
- Current Affairs 2 September 2021 In Hindi
यह भी देखे:
- 500+ Important History Question Answer In Hindi PDF
- Complete Fast Track Objective Math In English Book
- General Science Objective Question Answer PDF in Hindi
- Indian Geography Handwritten Class Notes PDF in Hindi
- Ancient History Notes PDF in Hindi PDF
- Lucent Physics Book PDF In Hindi For UPSC
- 1100 One Liner Biology General Science PDF in Hindi
- Easy Handwritten English Grammar PDF
- 10000+ One Liner GK Questions in Hindi PDF
- GK Questions PDF : 5000+ Questions Hindi/English सामान्य ज्ञान नोट्स डाउनलोड