General English PDF | English Grammar
General English PDF
Hello friends, Today we are sharing a very important and easy PDF of General English PDF . We have also included some of the most important questions related to General English for your better preparation for all the government exams(U.P.P, UPSI,UPTGT, PGT,UPTET/CTET, HTET, RTET, UDA/LDA, RO/ARO, BEd, LLB, RRB, सचिवालय, अस्सिस्टेंट ग्रेड, ग्राम पंचयत अधिकारी, स्टेनोग्राफर, लेखा परीक्षक, हिनीद अनुवादक परीक्षा, डिप्टी जेलर, बैंक परीक्षा ,एल आई सी, लेखपाल इत्यादि ). If you are preparing for your exams in the last few days then this General English PDF is very important for you.
There are around 20-25 questions in each Government Exams related to English grammar and you can solve 18-20 questions out of them very easily by reading these Notes of General English PDF The complete PDF of General English PDF is attached below for your reference, which you can download by clicking at the Download Button. If you have any doubt or suggestion regarding the PDF then you can tell us in the Comment Section given below, we will be happy to help you. We wish you a better future.
Topics Included in the PDF
- singular, plural and non counts noun
- Adjectives and Pronouns. Comparatives and Superlatives
- Adverbs of Manner
- Zero Conditional.
- Basic Coordinating Conjunctions. …
- Modals. Modals of Ability: Can, Could, Be able to, May, Might. …
- Parts of Speech
- General Vocabulary
- Assertive and Interrogative sentences
Following is a detailed discussion about the topics that are included in the given PDF:-
Parts of Speech:-
- Noun-Nouns are a individual, place, or thing (or even an abstraction, like an idea). They can take on myriad roles in a sentence, by the subject of everything to the object of an activity or some other (literal) thing in between. For example:- pirate, Caribbean, boat, freedom, Captain Jack Sparrow etc.
- Pronoun-Pronouns stand in for nouns in a sentence. Examples: you, I, he, she, it, ours, them, who, which, anyone, ourselves etc.
- Verb-Verbs are exactly what happens within a sentence. They are either action words or show the state of being (is, was) of this subject of the sentence. They alter form based on tense (present, past) and the subject of the sentence (singular or plural). Examples: sing, dancing, believe, seem, finish, eat, drink, make, become etc.
- Adjective- They specify that one, how much, or what kind. Examples: sexy, lazy, funny, quirky, bright, beautiful, poor, sleek etc.
- Adverb-They specify when something happened, where, how, why, and how much. Examples: softly, lazily, frequently, only, hopefully, softly etc.
- Preposition-Prepositions show a relationship between a noun (or a pronoun) along with the other words in a sentence. They come at the onset of a prepositional phrase. For example: upward, over, against, by, for, into, near out of, Aside from etc
- Conjunction-Conjunctions combine words, phrases, and clauses in a sentence.
- Articles and Determiners-Articles and determiners function like adjectives by modifying nouns, but they’re distinct than adjectives, in that they’re required for a sentence to have appropriate syntax. Examples: posts: a, an, the; determiners: those, that, those; enough, much, few; which, what etc.
- Interjection-Interjections are expressions that may stand alone on their own as whole sentences.They’re words which often carry emotion.
English Grammar Related Post
- English Grammar Tenses PDF
- English grammar notes pdf
- Basic English Grammar
- English Grammar Handwritten Notes
- English Vocabulary with hindi meaning
- Synonyms pdf Books
- English Prepositions Explained Pdf
- English Grammar Notes Complete
- One word substitution
- English grammar full version PDF
- English Grammar full version Pdf
- Short Tricks for English Grammar
General English PDF
|Related Posts :|
General English PDF
The above PDF is only provided to you by MyNotesAdda.com we are not the makers of the PDF, if you like the PDF or if you have any kind of doubt, suggestion or query regarding the same, feel free to contact us at our Mail id- [email protected] or you can chat with us in the comment section given below.
You can also stay updated by joining us on:
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/395366674215955/
TAGS:- General english pdf for competitive exams, General english pdf in hindi, Lucent english grammar book for competitive exam pdf, Objective general english arihant pdf download, General english book for upsc pdf, General english grammar book pdf, Lucent english grammar solution, English grammar for competitive exams free ebooks