परिस्थितिकी एवं पर्यावरण PDF
परिस्थितिकी एवं पर्यावरण PDF
परिस्थितिकी एवं पर्यावरण PDF:-Today, we are sharing a परिस्थितिकी एवं पर्यावरण PDF. This is very useful for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. General Knowledge Question. This is General Knowledge Most Important Question very useful for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL is very important for any competitive exam and this is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
Our परिस्थितिकी एवं पर्यावरण PDF is very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your mark in any competitive exam.
NOTE:- DOWNLOAD PDF END OF THE BLOG—
Topics Include In General Knowledge Most Important Question For RRB NTPC Exam
1. Who was the first President of the Indian National Congress?
A. Womesh Chunder Bonnerjee
B. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
C. Allan Octavian Hume
D. Dadabhai Naoroji
2. The Mughal empire was founded by –
D. Shah Jahan
3. The oldest oil field in Asia is located in –
C. Arunachal Pradesh
4. Which of the following is false?
Sound waves are ____________ waves.
5. Which of the following coloured light has the lowest frequency?
6. The only non-metal which is liquid at room temperature is –
7. Choose the one which is different or odd from the following.
8. In 1981, ISRO launched India’s first geostationary satellite called –
C. Bhaskara II
D. INSAT lB
9. Which of the following was the first antibiotic discovered by Alexander Fleming in 1928?
10. Which of the following Acts under the Indian Constitution is described by Article 21A?
A. Right to Education
B. Right to Information
C. Representation of the People
D. Right to Freedom of Religion
11. ‘Which of the following monuments built by Muhammad Quli Qutb shah is said to be built to commemorate the eradication of plague?
A. Alai Minar
C. Fateh Burj
D. Qutub Minar
12. The ‘Father of Indian Space Program’ is –
A. Dr. A. P.J. Abdul Kalam
B. Dr. Vikram A. Sarabhai
C. Dr. K. Kasturirangan
D. Prof. Satish Dhawan
13. The filament of a 1iaht bulb is made up of –
14. What is C12H12O11 also known as –
15. In Tennis, hard court is the type of court whose surface is made of –
16. The national song of India was composed by –
A. Rabindranath Tagore
B. Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
C. Pydimarri Venkata Subba Rao
D. Pingali Venkayya
17. Which of the following is NOT an effect of Noise Pollution?
A. Death of Animals
D. Ozone Depletion
18. The planet Mars is also known as the ____________.
A. Morning star
B. Evening star
C. Red planet
D. Blue planet
19. What is the common name of the solution of calcium hydroxide?
A. Lime water
B. Diet soda
C. Salt solution
20. Name the first woman to head a paramilitary force.
A. Divya Ajith
B. Archana Ramasundaram
C. Punita Arora
D. Ashwini Pawar
21. Who was known as Badshah Khan?
A. Mohammed All Jinnah
B. Abul Kalam Azad
C. Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
D. Khan Abdul Wali Khan
23. The political system in Afghanistan is known as
A. Islamic State of Afghanistan
B. Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
C. Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
D. Islamic Government of Afghanistan
24. Who was the first chairman of ISRO?
B. Vikram Sarabhai
C. Homi K. Bhabha
D. C. V. Raman
Click here to know the RRB NTPC 2019 Eligibility Criteria
25. The popular Yankee Stadium in USA is located at
B. New York
C. Las Vegas
26. An electric motor converts
A. Mechanical energy into electrical energy.
B. Thermal energy into electrical energy.
C. Electrical energy into mechanical energy.
D. Radiant energy into electrical energy.
27. The Prime Minister is the ex-officio President of
28. Microsoft Corporation was founded in
29. Parliament House in Delhi was constructed during
30. The Hornbill festival is celebrated in
A. Arunachal Pradesh
D. West Bengal
General Knowledge Most Important Question For RRB NTPC Exam Related Post