English Book PDF 2023 Latest Grammar Composition
Today we are sharing an important notes pdf English Grammar and Composition Book PDF for all competitive exam like SSC NOTES like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. English Book PDF 2022 Latest Grammar Composition is very important for any competitive exam and this High School English Grammar and Composition Book PDF for your all upcoming government exam like SSC, BANK, AND RAILWAYS is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
MyNotesAdda.com is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. [PDF] High School English Grammar And Composition PDF For All competitive Exams.
Master English Grammar PDF Download 2022-2023 for all competitive exam like SSC, BANK, AND RAILWAYS is very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like math, Geography, History, Polity, etc, and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our English Book PDF 2023 Latest Grammar Composition PDF will help you to upgrade your marks in any competitive exam.
English Grammar More PDF Download
- English Grammar Notes Free PDF Download
- English Grammar handwritten notes pdf for IBPS PO prelims
- SSC CGL English Grammar handwritten notes pdf 2023
- English Grammar Notes PDF For Competitive Exams
- English Grammar Notes PDF Free Download
- Error detection – English Grammar
- Basic English grammar All Tenses in Hindi PDF Free Download
- Basic English Grammar Book PDF Download
- English Grammar Complete Book With Tricks And Solutions
- Best English Grammar book Pdf download
- SSC English Grammar Book pdf Free Download
- English Grammar tense Short Notes pdf In Hindi
- English Grammar tense Notes pdf In Hindi
- English Grammar And Spoken Book PDF Download
- English Grammar Book PDF For All Competitive Exams
- English Grammar PDF For Competitive Exam
English Book Topics:-
- Some Basic Terms of English
- Know the English Fundamentals
- Translation and Tense
- Sequence of Tense
- The Verbs
- Syntax: Subject-Verb Agreement
- Reported Speech (Direct-Indirect Narrations)
- Active Voice Passive Voice
- Transformation of Sentences
- A Few Proverbs
- Conditional Sentences
- The Interjection (!)
- Sentence Structure and Analysis
- Question Tag
- Synthesis of Sentences
- Unenglish & Superfluous Expressions
- Question Framing
- Use of Capital Letters and Punctuation
- Formation of Words
- Spelling Rules
- Phrasal Verbs
- Idioms and Phrases Contents
- One Word Substitutions
- Related Pairs of Words
- Specific Use of Words (Similar Meaning)
- Ordering of Sentences
- Hindi Words
- Double Blanks in a Sentence
- Word Power
- Spotting the Errors
- Cloze Test/Cloze Passage
- Miscellaneous Exercises (Correct the Sentences)
- Phrase Substitution or Sentence Improvement
- Unusual Word Forms
- Foreign Words
- Group Terms
- Choosing Appropriate Words
- Some Peculiar Expressions
- Animals, Males, Females, Youngs and Group Terms
- Collective Names of Animals
- Young Ones of Animals
More Related PDF
|Maths Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||English Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Indian Polity Free PDF > Click Here To Download||History Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Computer Topicwise Short Tricks > Click Here To Download||EnvironmentTopicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Hindi Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||Science Notes Download > Click Here To Download|
English Book Question and answer
Identify the noun in the following sentences:
1. I live in Amsterdam.
2. I visited the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
3. Eiffel Tower and Paris
4. Eiffel Tower
Answer: Eiffel Tower and Paris
3. Bhutan is a beautiful country.
4. Summer is very hot.
5. The moon looks so beautiful.
6. The doctor is an expert in his field.
7. The mailman Mr. Joe was carrying postcards.
4. Mailman, Mr. Joe and postcards
Answer: Mailman, Mr. Joe and postcards
8. Are these mangoes tasty?
9. Hello Sophie! Will you play football with us as the climate is beautiful and the team is one player short?
2. Sophie, football, climate, team, player
Answer: Sophie, football, climate, team, player
10. Mike’s birthday party at the Sheraton was a success.
3. Mike, party, Sheraton
Answer: Mike, party, Sheraton
Questions On Pronoun
A pronoun is a word used in the place of a noun in any sentence. These are used to avoid the repetitive usage of a noun in a sentence.
Example: Roger runs very fast. And Roger has won several competitions.
Roger runs very fast. And he has won several competitions.
Identify the pronoun in the following sentences:
11. They were having dinner.
12. I want to sleep.
13. Is that my laptop?
14. Everyone is sleeping in the dorm room.
15. We were playing scrabble.
16. Look at Ellen, she is a beautiful artist.
17. He is good at cricket.
18. This house is mine.
19. Would you like to have coffee?
20. Did you hear that?
Questions On Verb
The verb describes an action, occurrence or happening of an act.
Example: Adam is singing.
Here, singing is the verb, which denotes an act of doing something.
Identify the verb in the following sentences:
21. The monkey sat by the door.
22. Jack left in a hurry.
23. Michelle hurt her elbow while playing.
4. Hurt, playing
Answer: Hurt, playing
24. Please open the door.
25. She bought a new car and started taking her driving lessons.
4. Bought, started, taking
Answer: Bought, started, taking
26. Joe accepted the job offer.
27. Kelly enjoys hip-hop music.
28. We went to the grocery store and bought so many items that carrying them home became difficult.
4. All three
Answer: All three
29. The accountant is calculating the expenditure for the month of February.
30. Johnson earns a lot of money but he spends it too.
3. Earns and spends
Questions On Adverb
An adverb is a word that revises a verb, adjective, clause, phrase, preposition, or a sentence.
Example: She is usually late to class.
Here, the adverb is usually, which is modifying the verb in the sentence.
Identify the Adverb in the following sentences:
31. Marcus always arrives early.
32. Their pets go everywhere together.
33. The little kid ran excitedly.
34. They ran quickly to catch the bus.
35. The students had worked very hard.
36. The musical concert ended abruptly.
37. Brisk walking is a healthy exercise.
38. The show is starting now.
39. The dog looked at his owner curiously.
40. The soccer team almost quit.
Questions On Adjective
Adjectives are words used to modify a noun or phrase in a sentence.
Example: The mountaintops are covered in sparkling snow.
Here, sparkling modifies the meaning of the word snow.
Identify the adjective in the following sentences:
41. Ria lives in a beautiful house.
42. This store has a nice collection of shoes.
43. Linda McKenzie has five children.
44. There were 80 chairs in the auditorium.
45. A colorful butterfly was sitting in the garden
46. Only a few mangoes are remaining in the basket.
2. A few
Answer: A few
47. This hot and humid weather is exhausting.
3. Hot and humid
Answer: Hot and humid
48. Sophie is a part-time worker at the salon.
49. Meera lost her brown bag.
50. Paul tries to help homeless people.
mynotesadda.com will update many more new pdf and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and sharing our post, So more people will get this. This PDF is not related to mynotesadda.com and if you have any objection over this pdf, you can mail us at email@example.com
Here you can also check and follow our Facebook Page (mynotesadda ) and our Facebook Group. Please share, comment, and like Our post on Facebook! Thanks to Visit our Website and keep Follow our Site to know our New Updates which is Useful for Your future Competitive Exams.
Please Support By Joining Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
- Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda