CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form and Fees
CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form & Fees
CG Pre MCA 2020 Admission is a country level entrance examination to be conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Board for the year 2020. Many candidates appear within this entry test to take admission in MCA course in the state of Chattisgarh. CG Pre MCA 2020 Software Form will be available on the official site so applicants can apply before the last date. In addition, a direct connection to fill the application form will be updated here on this page for the simplicity of the candidates. Before employing aspirant may check eligibility criteria and application fee. Candidates receive the full details such how to apply, picture specification of CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form.
CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form
The CG Pre MCA 2020 could be filled in online mode in the official site at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Candidates need to supply basic details in this program. The program for implementing the CG Pre MCA 2020 Program Form is provided in the table below.
Online Application Form starts
17 Mar 2020
Last date of Online Application
12 Apr 2020
Apply Online: CG Pre MCA 2020 application form will soon be availble as per schedule at the official website, i.e., vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
CG Pre MCA 2020 Application fees
The Application fees provide below is last year based.
Mode of Payment — Candidates have to make a fee payment for your program form through online mode. If you click on ICICI bank alternative you’ll be able to make payment through any type of debit/credit card or internet banking. This manner of payment details are according to last year information.
If you choose State Bank of India payment gateway, then it will direct you to State bank MOPS payment method where you are able to pay through State bank’s net banking or through any kind of debitcard / credit card. There could be additional charges of the bank whilst making payment.
How to fulfill CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form?
Candidate can check the steps provided below to know how to fill CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form.
- Go to the official website at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
- The candidate must download image format where he/she has to glue his/her latest photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression and uploaded on the website with a given format given below.
- For internet payment of test fee/processing fee keep ready your internet banking/debit cards/credit cards details.
- The candidate may pick any special class if he/she is willing to claim with sufficient documentary evidence as and when required.
- After finishing the procedure click submit and save .
- The candidate must fill in the mandatory fields given in the Performa..
Note: Candidates will not be allowed to edit their details after submission of application form and payment. So, fill in the particulars precautiously.
File format and size
Candidate must download and print an image format where he/she has to paste his/her photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb opinion. Now this webpage should be flashed and flashed on the application form.
3.5 x 4.5 cm
Scanned image format with all the information
40 to 50 kb
Image Specification for CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form
The pictures to be uploaded on the application form that is a photograph of this candidate, Signature and thumb impression. The image uploaded should be as per the specifications provided by the board only. Scan the photo, signature, title, and thumbprint on a single paper sheet whose dimensions must be in between 40kb — 50kb in jpeg format.
CG Pre MCA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check eligibility criteria before completing the Application Form. Below we’ve provided eligibility standards of earlier year for candidate mention.
- The candidate must have obtained in collaboration a minimum 50% aggregate marks for general class and 45% in SC/ST, OBC and PWD.
- Candidate must have studied Mathematics as a significant topic in 12th standard.
- Any subject related to maths such as business maths, basic maths is not applicable but innovative maths are applicable.
- Mathematics isn’t compulsory for BCA students.
- The age limitation for the appearing candidate should be 32 decades and for SC and ST candidates will possess relaxation of 3year (35 years).