Arihant Objective General English for Competitive Exams
Today we are sharing an important notes pdf Arihant Objective General English for Competitive Exams– SSC NOTES like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other examsArihant English Book PDF 2022 Latest Grammar Composition is very important for any competitive exam and this Arihant Objective General English for Competitive Exams– for SSC, BANK, AND RAILWAYS is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
MyNotesAdda.com is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Arihant Objective General English for Competitive Exams
Arihant Objective General English for Competitive Exams for SSC, BANK, AND RAILWAYS is very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like math, Geography, History, Polity, etc, and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your marks in any competitive exam.
Topics related posts
- English Grammar And Spoken Book PDF Download
- English Grammar Book PDF For All Competitive Exams
- One Word Substitution In Hindi PDF (1500 Words PDF For SSC
- vocabulary meaning in hindi
- English Grammar PDF For Competitive Exam
- English Spoken Book PDF : Download Complete Book with
- A Mirror Of Common Errors PDF | English PDF
|Maths Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||English Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Indian Polity Free PDF > Click Here To Download||History Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Computer Topicwise Short Tricks > Click Here To Download||EnvironmentTopicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Hindi Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||Science Notes Download > Click Here To Download|
- Active Voice Passive Voice
- Transformation of Sentences
- A Few Proverbs
- Conditional Sentences
- The Interjection (!)
- Sentence Structure and Analysis
- Question Tag
- Synthesis of Sentences
- Unenglish & Superfluous Expressions
- Question Framing
- Use of Capital Letters and Punctuation
- Formation of Words
- Spelling Rules
- Phrasal Verbs
- Idioms and Phrases Contents
- One Word Substitutions
- Related Pairs of Words
- Specific Use of Words (Similar Meaning)
- Ordering of Sentences
- Hindi Words
- Double Blanks in a Sentence
- Word Power
- Spotting the Errors
- Cloze Test/Cloze Passage
- Miscellaneous Exercises (Correct the Sentences)
- Phrase Substitution or Sentence Improvement
- Unusual Word Forms
- Foreign Words
- Group Terms
General English for Competitive Exams Question and answer
English Grammar Quiz
Identify the noun in the following sentences:
1. I live in Amsterdam.
2. I visited the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
3. Eiffel Tower and Paris
4. Eiffel Tower
Answer: Eiffel Tower and Paris
3. Bhutan is a beautiful country.
4. Summer is very hot.
5. The moon looks so beautiful.
6. The doctor is an expert in his field.
7. The mailman Mr. Joe was carrying postcards.
4. Mailman, Mr. Joe and postcards
Answer: Mailman, Mr. Joe and postcards
8. Are these mangoes tasty?
9. Hello Sophie! Will you play football with us as the climate is beautiful and the team is one player short?
2. Sophie, football, climate, team, player
Answer: Sophie, football, climate, team, player
10. Mike’s birthday party at the Sheraton was a success.
3. Mike, party, Sheraton
Answer: Mike, party, Sheraton
Questions On Pronoun
A pronoun is a word used in the place of a noun in any sentence. These are used to avoid the repetitive usage of a noun in a sentence.
Example: Roger runs very fast. And Roger has won several competitions.
Roger runs very fast. And he has won several competitions.
Identify the pronoun in the following sentences:
11. They were having dinner.
12. I want to sleep.
13. Is that my laptop?
14. Everyone is sleeping in the dorm room.
15. We were playing scrabble.
16. Look at Ellen, she is a beautiful artist.
17. He is good at cricket.
18. This house is mine.
19. Would you like to have coffee?
20. Did you hear that?
Questions On Verb
The verb describes an action, occurrence or happening of an act.
Example: Adam is singing.
Here, singing is the verb, which denotes an act of doing something.
Identify the verb in the following sentences:
21. The monkey sat by the door.
22. Jack left in a hurry.
23. Michelle hurt her elbow while playing.
4. Hurt, playing
Answer: Hurt, playing
24. Please open the door.
25. She bought a new car and started taking her driving lessons.
4. Bought, started, taking
Answer: Bought, started, taking
26. Joe accepted the job offer.
27. Kelly enjoys hip-hop music.
28. We went to the grocery store and bought so many items that carrying them home became difficult.
4. All three
Answer: All three
29. The accountant is calculating the expenditure for the month of February.
30. Johnson earns a lot of money but he spends it too.
3. Earns and spends
Questions On Adverb
An adverb is a word that revises a verb, adjective, clause, phrase, preposition, or a sentence.
Example: She is usually late to the class.
Here, the adverb is usually, which is modifying the verb in the sentence.
Identify the Adverb in the following sentences:
31. Marcus always arrives early.
32. Their pets go everywhere together.
33. The little kid ran excitedly.
34. They ran quickly to catch the bus.
35. The students had worked very hard.
36. The musical concert ended abruptly.
37. Brisk walking is a healthy exercise.
38. The show is starting now.
39. The dog looked at his owner curiously.
40. The soccer team almost quit.
mynotesadda.com will update many more new pdf and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and sharing our post, So more people will get this. This PDF is not related to mynotesadda.com and if you have any objection over this pdf, you can mail us at email@example.com
Here you can also check and follow our Facebook Page (mynotesadda ) and our Facebook Group. Please share, comment, and like Our post on Facebook! Thanks to Visit our Website and keep Follow our Site to know our New Updates which is Useful for Your future Competitive Exams.
Please Support By Joining Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
- Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda
Tags:- objective general english arihant pdf download,arihant objective general english by sp bakshi pdf download,objective general english arihant latest edition,objective general english pdf,objective general english by sp bakshi pdf drive,sp bakshi english book