Algebra Formulas PDF in Hindi for All Competitive Exams
Algebra Formulas PDF In Hindi
Our Algebra formulas Are very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your marks in any competitive exam.
MyNotesAdda.com will update many more new pdfs and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and share our post, So more people will get this.
Important Algebra Formulas
Algebra can be used to solve equations. You will often see equations like 3x+4=5, where you want to find x.
Here is a list of Algebraic formulas –
- a2 – b2 = (a – b)(a + b)
- (a+b)2 = a2 + 2ab + b2
- a2 + b2 = (a – b)2 + 2ab
- (a – b)2 = a2 – 2ab + b2
- (a + b + c)2 = a2 + b2 + c2 + 2ab + 2ac + 2bc
- (a – b – c)2 = a2 + b2 + c2 – 2ab – 2ac + 2bc
- (a + b)3 = a3 + 3a2b + 3ab2 + b3 ; (a + b)3 = a3 + b3 + 3ab(a + b)
- (a – b)3 = a3 – 3a2b + 3ab2 – b3
- a3 – b3 = (a – b)(a2 + ab + b2)
- a3 + b3 = (a + b)(a2 – ab + b2)
- (a + b)3 = a3 + 3a2b + 3ab2 + b3
- (a – b)3 = a3 – 3a2b + 3ab2 – b3
- (a + b)4 = a4 + 4a3b + 6a2b2 + 4ab3 + b4)
- (a – b)4 = a4 – 4a3b + 6a2b2 – 4ab3 + b4)
- a4 – b4 = (a – b)(a + b)(a2 + b2)
- a5 – b5 = (a – b)(a4 + a3b + a2b2 + ab3 + b4)
- If n is a natural number, an – bn = (a – b)(an-1 + an-2b+…+ bn-2a + bn-1)
- If n is even (n = 2k), an + bn = (a + b)(an-1 – an-2b +…+ bn-2a – bn-1)
- If n is odd (n = 2k + 1), an + bn = (a + b)(an-1 – an-2b +…- bn-2a + bn-1)
- (a + b + c + …)2 = a2 + b2 + c2 + … + 2(ab + ac + bc + ….
- Laws of Exponents (am)(an) = am+n (ab)m = ambm (am)n = amn
DOWNLOAD MORE PDF
|Maths Notes||CLICK HERE|
|English Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Indian Polity Notes||CLICK HERE|
|General Knowledge||CLICK HERE|
|General Science Notes
Maths Question Answer
1. If A exceeds B by 40%, B is less than C by 20%, then A C is:
(a) 28 : 25
(b) 26 : 25
(c) 3 : 2
(d) 3 : 1
2. Price of sugar rises by 20%. By how much percent should the consumption of sugar be reduced so that the expenditure does not change?
3. In a school 70% of the students are girls. The number of boys are 510. Then the total number of students in the school is ?
4. Applied to a bill for Rs. 1,00,000 the difference between a discount of 40% and two successive discounts of 36% and 4% is
(b) Rs. 1,440
(c) Rs. 2,500
(d) Rs. 4,000
5. A tradesman marks his goods 10% above his cost price. If he allows his customers 10% discount on the marked price, how much profit or loss does he make, if any?
(a) 1% gain
(b) 1% loss
(c) 5% gain
(d) No gain, no loss
6. A discount of 15% on one article is the same as discount of 20% on a second article. The costs of the two articles can be
(a) Rs. 85, Rs. 60
(b) Rs. 60, Rs. 40
(c) Rs. 40, Rs. 20
(d) Rs. 80, Rs. 60
7. An agent gets a commission of 2.5% on the sales of cloth. If on a certain day, he gets Rs. 12.50 as commission, the cloth sold through him on that day is worth
(a) Rs. 250
(b) Rs. 500
(c) Rs. 750
(d) Rs. 1,250
8. A sum of money doubles itself at compound interest in 15 years. In how many years it will become eight times?
9. Compound interest (compounded annually) on a certain sum of money for 2 years at 4% per annum is Rs. 102. The simple interest on the same sum for the same rate and for the same period will be
(a) Rs. 99
(b) Rs. 101
(c) Rs. 100
(d) Rs. 98
10. The simplest form of 1.5 : 2.5 is …………… .
Click Here to Download this PDF:- Algebra formulas pdf
This PDF is not related to MyNotesAdda and if you have any objection over this pdf , you can mail us at email@example.com
Please Support us By Joining the Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
Facebook Group :- https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda
Tags :-all mathematics formula pdf for competitive exam in hindi,ssc math all formula pdf in hindi,math formula chart in hindi pdf download class 10,12th math all formula in hindi pdf download,class 12 math all formula pdf download in hindi,math formula in hindi,advance math formula in hindi pdf,maths formulas for class 6 to 10 pdf download
Comments are closed.