About The Computer | What Is Computer?
About The Computer | What Is Computer?
Today, we are sharing an About Computer. This is very useful for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. About the Computer is very important for any competitive exam and this About Computer is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
MyNotesAdda.com is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Our About Computer is very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your marks in any competitive exam.
What Is a Computer?
“कंप्यूटर एक सामान्य उद्देश्य वाला इलेक्ट्रॉनिक उपकरण है जिसका उपयोग अंकगणित और तार्किक संचालन को स्वचालित रूप से करने के लिए किया जाता है। कंप्यूटर में एक केंद्रीय प्रसंस्करण इकाई और कुछ प्रकार की मेमोरी होती है। “
A computer is an automated and functional electronic device that accepts data and processes or displays data for a result according to software or programs.
The word “computer” originated from the word ‘compute’ in the Latin language. But some experts believe that the word computer has originated from the word ‘compute’. Generally, both mean calculation, the word computer is made up of 8 letters in English. Which make it’s meaning even more widespread.
- C – Commonly
- O – Operated
- M – Machine
- P – Particularly
- U – Used for
- T – Technical
- E-Education and
- R – Research
So the computer is heated by a device that is used in the calculation process from mechanical research officers. Computer Hardware & Software is the convener that converts DATA into information.
Computer General Knowledge
1. Computer Hardware: All the parts of which we can touch and see with hands are called hardware. Mechanical electrical and electronic parts are known as Computer Hardware. Hardware, Motherboard, Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, of modern computers. There are printers etc. 10 Input Devices of Computer
2. Computer Software: A group of instructions for performing a certain task is called a program or software program. The program instructs the computer to process the input action data and display the results such as Notepad, MS Office, Game, etc. Hindi Typing Software Download
Data Fact and group of unordered data Data can be divided into two parts
- Numerical Data: Numbers 0 to 9 are used in this, such as marks obtained in the exam, roll number, etc.
- Alphanumeric Data: In this, digits, letters, and symbols are used, such as address of employees, PAN card number, etc.
About The Computer
- A computer is an electronic machine. Its Hindi name is Computer. *
- The father of the modern computer is called Charles Bavage. *
- Calculator was invented by Pascal. *
- पहला Siddhartha was the first computer built in India. *
- The largest computer network is the Internet. *
- The first Computer of India was installed in the Head Post Office of Bangalore. *
- Internet’s first use was in US defense research. *
- The IC Chip used in Computer is made of silicon. *
- Silicon Valley of India is called Bangalore. *
- The computer’s brain is called C.P.U. *
- Computer keeps its result in memory for the future. *
- C stands for Integrated Circuit. *
- IBM stands for International Business Machine. *
- WWW stands for World Wide Web. *
- LAN stands for Local Area Network. *
- WAN stands for Wide Area Network. *
- RAM stands for Random Access Memory. *
- ROM stands for Read-Only Memory. *
- CD stands for Compact Disc. *
- VDU stands for Visual Display Unit. *
- HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. *
- HTTP stands for HyperText Transfer Protocol. *
- The full form of ALU is Arithmetic Logical Unit. *
- CPU stands for Central Processing Unit. *
- CU stands for Control Unit. *
- COBOL stands for Common Business Oriented Language. *
- DOS stands for Disc Operating System. *
- E MAIL stands for Electronic Mail. *
- FAX stands for Away Xerox. *
Important Question Of Computer
- The process of shutting down and shutting down the computer is called BootUP. *
- Another name for Monitor is VDU. *
- Standard Keyboard consists of 101 buttons and 12 Function Keys. *
- There is a layer of iron oxide on a magnetic disk. *
- The Binary Numbers system uses 0 and 1. *
- Flofy Disc has a size of 3.25 ”and 5.25”. *
- The process of connecting with Computer Network is called ‘Login’ and breaking the link is called ‘Log Out’.
- RAM is used in the Operating System. *
- The list of programs in Computer is called Menu. *
- OdModem works on Telephone Line. *
- A virus is the cause of the dumping of Computer. *
- Computer Virus is a descriptive program. *
- The physical design of Computer is called Hardware. *
- Speed RPM of Hard Disc. Measured in
- IBM (International Business Machine) is a computer company. *
- The main page of Computer is called Desktop. *
- The great revolution in the field of computers came in 1960 AD. *
- DOS and WINDOWS are a type of Operating System. *
- Examples of Mouse, Keyboard, Joystick, Scanner & Penlight Input Device. *
- Printer, Speaker & Monitor Output Device. *
- The message sent to Internet is called E-Mail. *
- Conversion from high-level language to machine language is done by Source Program. *
- A high-level language similar to English is Cobol. *
- Fortran is the first language developed for programming. *
- The compiler of high-level language translation into low-level language. *
Computer Full Form Related Posts