Basic Computer Book In Hindi PDF Download
Basic Computer Book In Hindi PDF Download
Today, we are sharing a Basic Computer Book In Hindi PDF Download. This Basic Computer Book is very useful for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. This is Basic Computer Book In Hindi PDF Download very useful for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL is very important for any competitive exam and this is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
MyNotesAdda.com is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Our Basic Computer Book In Hindi PDF Download is very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your mark in any competitive exam.
Computer Notes PDF In Hindi Related Post
- Free Online Test GK Questions in hindi with answers
- Union BRailway GK questions in hindi pdfudget 2019
- Lucent Objective GK PDF
- GK In Hindi Download
- Environment PDF
- General Knowledge Book PDF
- Sports General Knowledge Notes in Hindi
- Railways GK Set-1
- General science questions in hindi PDF
- Railway GK questions in hindi pdf
Topics Include In Computer Notes PDF In Hindi
Computer Full Form
C – Commonly
O – Operated
M – Machine
P – Particularly
U – Used for
T – Technical
R – Research
What is Computer : Computer is an electronic device that is designed to work with Information. The term computer is derived from the Latin term ‘computare’, this means to calculate or programmable machine. Computer can not do anything without a Program. It represents the decimal numbers through a string of binary digits. The Word ‘Computer’ usually refers to the Center Processor Unit plus Internal memory.
Charles Babbage is called the “Grand Father” of the computer. The First mechanical computer designed by Charles Babbage was called Analytical Engine. It uses read-only memory in the form of punch cards.
Computer is an advanced electronic device that takes raw data as input from the user and processes these data under the control of set of instructions (called program) and gives the result (output) and saves output for the future use. It can process both numerical and non-numerical (arithmetic and logical) calculations.
Digital Computer Definition
The basic components of a modern digital computer are: Input Device, Output Device, Central Processor Unit (CPU), mass storage device and memory. A Typical modern computer uses LSI Chips. Four Functions about computer are:
- Accepts data Input
- Processes data Processing
- Produces output Output
- Stores results Storage
Input (Data):Input is the raw information entered into a computer from the input devices. It is the collection of letters, numbers, images etc.
Process: Process is the operation of data as per given instruction. It is totally internal process of the computer system.
Output: Output is the processed data given by computer after data processing. Output is also called as Result. We can save these results in the storage devices for the future use.
Computer Classification: By Size and Power
Computers differ based on their data processing abilities. They are classified according to purpose, data handling and functionality.
According to functionality, computers are classified as:
- Analog Computer: A computer that represents numbers by some continuously variable physical quantity, whose variations mimic the properties of some system being modeled.
- Personal computer: A personal computer is a computer small and low cost. The term”personal computer” is used to describe desktop computers (desktops).
- Workstation: A terminal or desktop computer in a network. In this context, workstation is just a generic term for a user’s machine (client machine) in contrast to a “server” or “mainframe.”
- Minicomputer: A minicomputer isn’t very mini. At least, not in the way most of us think of mini. You know how big your personal computer is and its related family.
- Mainframe: It refers to the kind of large computer that runs an entire corporation.
- Supercomputer: It is the biggest, fastest, and most expensive computers on earth.
- Microcomputer: Your personal computer is a microcomputer.
And Many More….