Government Schemes For UPSC 2014-2019
Government Schemes For UPSC 2014-2019
Today, we are sharing an Government Schemes For UPSC 2014-2019. This is very useful for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Government Schemes For UPSC 2014-2019 is very important for any competitive exam and this Art and Culture PDF In Hindi is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
MyNotesAdda.com is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Our Government Schemes For UPSC 2014-2019 is very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your mark in any competitive exam.
Topics Include In Government Schemes For UPSC 2014-2019
Andhra Pradesh State to introduce English medium in govt. school
Andhra Pradesh state government is to introduce English medium from standard first to standard eight in government schools from the next academic year. It was announced by the Andhra Pradesh School Education Department.
The move aims to revive the English Language Teaching Centers and District English Centers (DECs) and relocate them to District Institutes for Education and Training (DIETs). Implementation:-
- As per the announcement, all government, MPP, and Zilla Parishad schools and all classes will be converted into English medium. It will be implemented for I to VIII standards from the academic year 2020-21 and for IX and X standards from the academic year 2021-22.
- The State government has empowered the Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, to open parallel English Medium sections in existing high schools for classes VI to X.
- The Commissioner of School Education will also take measures to implement Telugu or Urdu as a compulsory subject depending on the current medium of instruction in the schools.
- Teachers will be trained and equipped to teach in English, and new teachers will be recruited based on tests for their proficiency in English.
Centre plans to adopt several measures to tackle Stubble burning incidents
Centre is planning to adopt several measures to tackle Stubble burning incidents. ICAR’s Creams Laboratory recorded a reduction of 12.01% in incidents of Stubble burning compared to the year 2018 as of 4 November 2019.
- Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, and Punjab have recorded a reduction of 48.2%, 11.7%, and 8.7%, respectively, as of 4 November 2019.
- A total of 31,402 burning incidents were detected in the three states between 1 October 2019 and 3 November 2019, among which 25366 in Punjab, 4414 in Haryana, and 1622 in Uttar Pradesh. Government’s measure: Committee: In 2017, the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) set up a committee under Secretary of the Department of Agricultural Research, and Education (DARE) regard to the pollution caused in Delhi NCR due to stubble burning in States surrounding. After the survey and analysis, the committee recommended adopting mechanized crop residue management. Scheme implementation: As per the recommendations by the committee, the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare has formulated a “Promotion of Agricultural Mechanization for In-Situ Management of Crop Residue in the State of Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh & NCT of Delhi” Scheme which was included in the 2018-19 Budget. Benefits of the scheme: Under the scheme, the Central government allocated Rs.1151.80 crores for the period from 2018-19 to 2019-20. The scheme aims to combat air pollution. It also subsidizes machinery that is required for in-situ management of crop residue in the States of Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, and NCT of Delhi. The scheme will provide financial assistance of 50% of the cost to the farmers who purchase the in-situ crop residue management machines on an individual ownership basis. Also, during the year 2018-19, the Central government released funds of Rs.273.80 crores to Punjab, Rs.192.06 crores to Haryana, and Rs.105.29 crores to Uttar Pradesh.
Patnaik announced financial assistance to childcare institutions under 5T initiative
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik announced financial assistance to all childcare institutions in the State. Under the announcement, the district Redcross Societies will be given an amount of Rs.10 lakh each for this purpose. For the additional requirements in the districts like Mayurbhanj, Keonjhar, Sundergarh, Ganjam, Balasore, and Sambalpur, an additional amount of Rs.10 lakh will be given to these districts. The amount will be given from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (CMRF) and other sources. Mr.Patnaik also directed the Secretary, District Collectors, and other senior officers to visit local childcare institutions under the 5-T initiatives of the State government. 5-T initiatives: The Odisha government follows the 5-T initiative for the welfare of the people. 5T stands for Technology, Transparency, Teamwork, Transformation, and Time. The initiative aimed at making governance people-centric.
Delhi to extend free ride scheme to senior citizens and all students
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced that the free-ride scheme for women on Delhi public buses might be extended to senior citizens and all students.
- The scheme aims to help in women empowerment by bridging the gender gap that exists in society. This will help the girls and women who had to drop out of schools and colleges because of high transportation costs. They can now take buses to good schools and colleges which are away from their homes.
- Women taking Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) and cluster buses issued pink tickets of the face value of Rs.10 by conductors under the scheme. The government will reimburse transporters based on the number of such tickets issued.
- Delhi has also approved a grant of Rs.150 crore for the implementation of the scheme in metro trains.
Yogi Adityanath launched Mukhya Mantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched the Mukhya Mantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana in Uttar Pradesh on 25 October. He launched by transferring the amount to the account of beneficiaries. He also launched the Kanya Sumangala web portal and gave away certificates and symbolic cheques to some beneficiaries.
Aim: Mukhya Mantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana aims to empower the girl child.
The scheme of state government will help in achieving the goals set by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Mukhya Mantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana:-
- Under the scheme, cash amount of Rs.15,000 will be provided to every family in which a girl child takes birth.
- The state government will direct transfer funds in the account of the registered girls in a phased manner when a girl child will complete various achievements, like vaccination, admission in class 1, 5, and 9, graduation.
Centre launched Indradhanush 2 to cover low immunization pockets
The central government launched Indradhanush 2 to cover low immunization pockets. Mission Indradhanush 2.0:
- The Mission has been scheduled to be launched on 31 October by the Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan on the occasion of the Silver Jubilee of the Pulse Polio Program.
- Under Mission Indradhanush 2.0, the Union Health Ministry will carry out a massive immunization program in the areas that are identified as low immunization pockets.
- The Ministry has identified 271 districts across the nation and 652 blocks located in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. ♦ The total vaccination program is dedicated for children up to 2 years of age and for all pregnant women
- Vaccines of 12 various kinds are included under the mission. 10 out of the 12 vaccine categories will be used nationwide, and the other two vaccines will be put under sub-vaccination levels.
- The two vaccines that are placed under the sub-vaccination level are for diseases like Japanese Encephalitis and the Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine, which occurs in high-end endemic areas.
Odisha approved Rs.3,208 crore under ABADHA scheme
Odisha cabinet approved projects worth Rs.3,208 crore under Augmentation of Basic Amenities and Development of Heritage and Architecture (ABADHA) scheme.
ABADHA scheme: Under the scheme for Odisha’s Puri to develop as a World-class Heritage city. The number of pilgrims who are visiting Puri is expected to increase in number. The state aims to provide better and affordable facilities for pilgrims and tourists. Temple needs to be protected from all possible threats to ensure the safety and security of pilgrims. The project will be implemented in three years. Of the allocated Rs.3,208 crore, Rs.719 crore will be spent in 2019-20, Rs.1402 crore in 2020-21, and Rs.1087 crore for the financial year 2021-2022. State’s measure for Puri: The move by the State comes after the announcement made by the CM Naveen Patnaik Post Cyclone Fani that Puri will be developed into world-class Heritage City. Earlier, Odisha State Government has approved 12 projects worth Rs.2308 crore, apart from these projects, the government has approved the projects of worth Rs.900 crore, and the total amount of Rs.3208 crore will be spent in three years.
And Many More….
Government Schemes For UPSC 2014-2019 Related Post