Psychology Book In Hindi PDF
Psychology Book In Hindi PDF
Today, we are sharing a Psychology Book In Hindi PDF FREE PDF . This Psychology Book In Hindi PDF very useful for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Psychology Book Free PDF in Hindi is very important for any competitive exam and this Psychology Book Free in Hindi pdf is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
MyNotesAdda.com is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams.
MyNotesAdda.com will update many more new pdfs and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and share our post, So more people will get this .
- Geography Book with Diagrams PDF
1. The factors that influence social behaviour and thoughts in certain ways are called–
(a) Independent variables
(b) Confounding variables
(c) Dependent variables
(d) Mediating variables
2. Research shows that the following does not contribute to teacher effectiveness–
(a) Communication skills
(b) Use of ICT
(c) Years of experience
(d) Use of student feeback
3. Phonemic restoration as we perceive speech in a noisy party is an example of–
(a) Top down processing
(b) Bottom up processing
(c) Subliminal Perception
(d) Supraliminal perception
4. Feeling touchy or hypersensitive following an upsetting experience is a form of–
(d) Reflexive Behaviour
5. Because it has the external features associated with the concept of dog, a wolf is perceived as a dog. This is an example of–
(c) Object Permanence
6. Which of the following is the final destination for much of the brain’s information about emotion before action is taken?
(b) Anterior cingulated cortex
(c) Pre-frontal cortex
7. Cattell Propounded gf-gc theory of intelligence mainly based on–
(a) First order factors of abilities
(b) Second order factors of abilities
(c) Third order factors of abilities
(d) Higher order factors of abilities
8. Which one of the following statements is true?
(a) The ‘Global Five’ factors in personality refer to the second-order factors of 16 PF, latest edition.
(b) The ‘Global Five’ factors refer to the factors assessed by the NEO-Five Factor Inventory, latest edition.
(c) The ‘Global Five’ factors refer to the factors assessed by Goldberg’s bipolar adjectives.
(d) The ‘Global Five’ factors are derived from Eysenck Personality Profiler, latest edition.
9. Which of the following statement best defines maturation?
(a) It is directly based on Social-Cognitive learning.
(b) It is an automatic biological development of the body that naturally unfolds over time.
(c) It does not take place in human beings.
(d) It is the basis of all physical and psychological developments.
10. Four important elements in the theory of signal detection are–
(a) errors, hits, speed and accuracy
(b) speed, accuracy, power and false alarm
(c) hit, miss, correct rejection and false alarm
(d) acuity, efficacy, speed and power
TOPIC Name – Psychology Book In Hindi PDF
NUMBER OF PAGES -137
Click Here to Download this PDF :-Psychology Book In Hindi PDF
HARDCOPY AVAILABLE HERE AT ZOOPPR.COM
DOWNLOAD MORE PDF
|Maths Notes||CLICK HERE|
|English Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Indian Polity Notes||CLICK HERE|
|General Knowledge||CLICK HERE|
|General Science Notes