SSC Stenographer 2019
SSC Stenographer 2019
SSC Stenographer Assessment is organized by SSC or Staff Selection Commission to Pick candidates for the post of Stenographer Grade C and D. SSC Stenographer 2019 Recruitment procedure has been started with the launch of its Official Notification.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Notification.
Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) has been published stenographer 2019 Official Notification to get Grade C and D on 20th September 2019. SSC Stenographer 2019 Recruitment Procedure has started on 20th September.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam Dates
The Exam Dates for SSC Stenographer 2019 examination was published with its official notification. The Computer Based Examination Date for SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade C and D are mentioned below.
|1||SSC Stenographer Notification Release Date||20th September 2019|
|2||Availability of Application Form||20th September 2019|
|3||Last date for registration||18th October 2019|
|3||Last date for making online/offline fee payment||20th October 2019|
|4||Commencement of SSC Stenographer Grade C and D exam||05.05.2020 to 07.05.2020|
|5||SSC Stenographer Result|
SSC Stenographer Online Program 2019
SSC has triggered Online Program Link for SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam on 20th September 2019. The Last date to apply online is 18th October 2019. All candidates may apply online for SSC Stenographer 2019-20 Grade C and D Exam by clicking on the link supplied below:
SSC Stenographer Vacancy
SSC will be releasing SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2019 soon. If we look to the very last years’ vacancy for SSC Stenographer Exam, we see that for Stenographer Grade D, the total number of vacancy announced is 1276. For Stenographer Grade C that the total number of vacancy declared is 429. The Vacancy is expected to be same as of this season too.
|Post Name||Initial Vacancy||Updated vacancy|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||323||1276|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||31||429|
SSC Stenographer Application Fee 2019
The Program Fee for SSC Stenographer 2019 is Rs. 100/-(for both General and OBC). Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen class as well as female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee for SSC Stenographer 2019.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
The SSC Stenographer 2019 examination will be conducted in two distinct levels. The first degree is Grade C and D test that comprises of MCQs and can be conducted on line. Following this exam was conducted, an examination to test your ability sets in a variety of domain names is ran by SSC.
A) The details of Computer Based Examination for SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade C and D are mentioned below:
|Section Asked||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|General Awareness||50||50||2 Hours|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
- Query paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice. Questions will be put in Hindi and English except for Part-III.
- There’ll be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to bear this in mind while answering the question.
- Marks performed by applicants in the Computer Based Examinations, if performed in numerous shifts, will be normalized and these normalized scores will be used to determine final merit.
B) Skill Test in Stenography:
- Candidates who acquire the qualifying marks in the Exam as may be prescribed by the Commission is going to be known as the Ability Test. Commission can also prescribe qualifying marks in each portion of the Examination. The Ability Test will be of qualifying nature and the Commission will fix the qualifying criteria in the Ability Test for different sorts of candidates.
- The candidates will have to look for the Ability Test in Stenography. The candidates will receive one dictation for about 10 minutes in English/ Hindi at the speed of 100 word per minute (w.p.m) for the post of Stenographer Grade’C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade’D’. The matter will need to be transcribed on computer. The transcription period is as follows:
|Post||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration (in minutes)||Time Duration (in minutes) for the candidates who are allowed use of scribe in the CBE (Para-7)|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||English||50||70|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||Hindi||65||90|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||English||40||55|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||Hindi||55||75|
- Candidates who opt to choose the Stenography Test in Hindi will be required to learn English Stenography and vice versa following their appointment, failing that their probation may not be cleared by devoting sections. Candidates need to function as English/ Hindi stenographers as per the functional need of the User Office irrespective of the medium of Ability Assessment of candidate during the exam.
- The skill test will be held at the Commission’s Regional/ Sub Regional Offices or in other Centre(s) as may be determined by the Commission.
- Detailed instructions regarding Skill Test will be sent from the concerned Regional/ Sub Regional Offices of the Commission to the candidates known as the Ability Test.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Syllabus
The revised syllabus for SSC Stenographer 2019 premiered by SSC in its own notification. The syllabus for SSC Stenographer is different for the phases of examination and it is compulsory for students to know the whole syllabus in order to prepare effectively for SSC Stenographer 2019. General Awareness, General Intelligence/Reasoning and English Language will be the 3 major segments a candidate need to skillful in for Paper-1 of SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam.
|General Awareness||English Language and Comprehension||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Current Affairs||Synonyms-Antonyms||Visual Memory|
|Awards and Honours||Sentence Structure||Blood Relation|
|Scientific Research||Reading Comprehension||Syllogism|
|History||Para Jumbles||Decision making|
|Important Dates||Problem Solving Skills|
SSC Stenographer 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum Educational Qualification required by a candidate is to be at least 12th pass from a recognized Board or University. He/She must be able to produce the required documents when requested for confirmation after qualifying SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam.
- A candidate must lie in the era domain name of 18-30 years to be eligible for SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade C Exam.
- A candidate should lie in the era domain name of 18-27 years to be eligible for SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade D Exam.
|Category||Upper Age Limit/Age Relaxation|
|PwD (unreserved)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|Pwd (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||3 years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||8 years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.||40 years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST)||45 years|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||35 years|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST )||40 years|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces.||45 years|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces (SC/ ST)||50 years|
|Retrenched census employees of the office of Registrar General of India (They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies )||3 years plus length of service rendered by them in connection with census, before retrenchment and weightage of past service|
SSC Stenographer Exam Centre
Candidates have an option to choose Exam Centres for SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam. Although the centres might be affected by SSC if there’s unavailability of seat at the selected place. Let us take a look at this Exam Centres cited by SSC for SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam:
|Agra (3001)||Allahabad (3003)||Kanpur (3009)||Guna(6004)|
|Lucknow (3010)||Varanasi (3013)||Bhagalpur||Raipur(6204)|
|Gangtok (4001)||Ranchi(4205)||Jalpaiguri (4408)||Kolkata (4410)|
|Sambalpur (4609)||Port Blair (4802)||Surat(7007)||Leh(1005)|
|Srinagar(2004) (Uttarakhand)||Madurai (8204)||Visakhapatnam (8007)||Indore(6006)|
|Bhatinda (1401)||Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206)||Ajmer(2401)||Haldwani(2003)|
|Raipur (6204)||Dharwad (9004)||Sriganganagar(2408)||Jammu(1004)|
|Mangaluru (9008)||Udaipur(2409)||Bilaspur (6202)||Ahmedabad(7001)|
SSC Stenographer 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for SSC Stenographer 2019 will probably be released following the application process for the same has finished. The admit card for SSC Stenographer 2019 Skill Test will be issued to candidates that qualify the CBT exam of SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam. All candidates may download the admit card for SSC Stenographer Exam by clicking on the link provided below:
SSC Stenographer 2019 Result
The outcomes for SSC Stenographer 2019 will be released after each phase of the examination is finished. The outcome for CBT exam will be announced first followed by the last result(CBT + Ability Test). The final merit list will be based on the marks obtained by candidates in the mains examination. Candidates can assess the SSC Stenographer Result & Cut-Off by clicking the link cited below.
SSC Stenographer Cut-Off
The Cut-Off for SSC Stenographer 2019-20 will likely be announced once the outcome for the same was announced by Staff Choice Commission of India. To get an insight into the upcoming SSC Stenographer Cut-Off 2019-20, let’s take a look at the previous year cut-off for the exam.
SSC Stenographer Preparation Tips
It is actually very important to prepare efficiently for SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam if you would like to scale this paper together with flying colors. Prepare from Offline Classroom Program or chose from our Correspondence Course or E-Books. Give as many Mock Test collection as you can to score high in this paper. Believe in your self and learn the major two mantras to crack the examination: Speed and Accuracy. Solve Past Year Question Papers to understand the pattern and level of difficulty of questions being asked in SSC Stenographer Exam.
Tags :- ssc online nic in,group 3 notification,what is stenography,stenography course,group 3 notification 2017,ssc stenographer pay scale,hssc stenographer admit card 2017,group 2 apply online 2017,group 3 exam qualification,stenography course online,group c notification,stenographer admit card 2017,hssc stenographer admit card 2017,group d result 2017,cds cut off 2016