CTET 2019 Notification: Exam Date, Registration Date Extended
CTET Notification 2019 Dec Out
CTET Notification 2019: CTET 2019 Exam has been conducted to recruit candidates for Teaching Profile all across the nation. CTET 2019 December Notification data has been published by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). CTET or Central Teacher Eligibility Test gives candidate a Chance to combine central Government Schools such as NVS/KVS/Tibetan Schools etc. as a teacher. States that don’t conduct TET Exam select candidates through CTET Examination.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will run the 13th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 8th December 2019 (Sunday). The test will be conducted in twenty languages in 97 cities all over the country.
Let’s take a look at the entire detail about CTET-December 2019 Exam:
CTET Notification 2019
CBSE has launched CTET Notification to get CTET 2019 December exam on 19th August 2019. All Candidates can apply online for CTET 2019 examination through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in. The internet application link is cited below. . Candidates Can be familiar with CTET 2019 Exam Dates, CTET Syllabus, CTET Eligibility Criteria etc. . CTET 2019 Official Notification. Candidates are requested to pay a visit to this website constantly to stay updated about CTET 2019.
CTET 2019 Exam Date
CBSE has released CTET examination dates for CTET 2019 December Exam. Now, CTET 2019 Exam is scheduled on 8th December, 2019 (Sunday). Here is the significant criteria for CTET 2019 Tests:
|CTET 2019 Notification to be Out on||19th August 2019|
|CTET 2019 Online Application Starts From||19th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online for 2019||30th Septmber 2019|
|CTET 2019 Exam Dates||8thth December, 2019 (Sunday)|
|CTET 2019 Result||January 2020|
The scheduled of CTET- December 2019 is given below:
(The Paper-I will probably be held at the morning session and Paper-II at the evening session)
|PAPER-I||09.30 AM TO 12.00 PM||2.30 Hours|
|PAPER -II||02.00 PM TO 04.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
CTET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for CTET 2019 December exam will be released in the month of November by CBSE. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below.
CTET 2019 Application Fee
Candidates can apply for CTET 2019 Exam by logging in to the official website of CTET after the notification for the same has been released. A candidate belonging to either General or OBC category is required to pay Rs. 700/- (if applying for either Paper I or Paper II) and Rs. 1200/- (if applying for both the papers). The same amount is reduced to Rs. 350/- (if applying for either Paper I or Paper II) and Rs. 600/- (if applying for both the papers) for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Fee Details for CTET – December, 2019 are as follows:
|CATEGORY||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.350/-||Rs.600/-|
GST as applicable will be charged extra by the Bank
CTET 2019 Exam Pattern
CTET 2019 Exam will be conducted in two phases:
- Paper I and
- Paper II
Paper I is conducted for candidates who aspire to become teacher for Class I to V and Paper II is conducted for candidates who aspire to become teacher for Class VI to VIII. Candidates also have the option to apply for both Paper I and Paper II. Questions asked in both Paper I and Paper II are Objective Multiple Choice Questions. Paper is bilingual, i.e. in both English and Hindi. A candidate is required to score minimum 60% to qualify CTET 2019 Exam. One major thing to note is that the score of CTET is valid for 7 years after the result has been declared for the same by CBSE.
Let’s have a look at detailed Exam Pattern for CTET 2019:
CTET Paper I Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
CTET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of CTET 2019 is really vast. It focuses mainly on Child Development & Pedagogy and the concept of education in schools. Language is one section a candidate needs to be master into clear CTET 2019 exam. Apart from that Mathematics, Science/Environmental Science are also major sections that a candidate needs to focus on to ace CTET 2019 Exam.
CTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility Criteria is different for selecting candidates to the post of Teacher for Classes I-V and for Classes VI-VIII. Let’s look at the Educational Qualification Required by Candidates for both these sections:
Educational Qualification for Classes I-V
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam with minimum 50% marks and cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration) OR
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam securing minimum 45% marks and has cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration), according to the NCTE Regulations 2002. OR
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent test with minimum 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in final year exam of Bachelor of Elementary Education (4 years duration).OR
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent test with minimum 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Education (2 years duration). OR
- A candidate who has Bachelor’s degree and has cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration).
Educational Qualification for Classes VI-VIII
- A candidate who holds a Graduation degree and has passed or is appearing in final year examination of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration). OR
- A candidate who has completed his/her Graduation degree with 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in final year exam of Bachelor in Education. OR
- A candidate who has completed his/her Graduation degree with 40% marks and has cleared or appearing in final year exam of Bachelor in Education, according to NCTE regulations. OR
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent test with minimum 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in final year exam of 4 years duration Bachelor of Elementary Education. OR
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam with 50% marks and cleared or appearing in final year exam of B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed or B.A/B.Sc.Ed. OR
- A candidate who has Graduation degree with 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in B.Ed program of 1 year duration.
CTET Mock Test Series
The groundwork for CTET 2019 must be carried out judiciously if one needs to clear the exam with flying colours. The Assessment is going to be conducted offline thus a proper practice in the pen and paper style of examination is necessary. A number of evaluation series are offered by Adda247 & Career Power for candidates to prepare from. Click the link given below to attempt CTET Mock Test Series 2019.
CTET 2019 Results
The announcement of outcomes will be finished by CBSE after the examination of CTET is conducted. The Exam result will be announced within 06 (Six) weeks from the date of conduct of the exam. So the will be announced by August 2019.
The Nominees securing 60 percent (General) and above marks will be issued Eligibility Certificate.
School Managements (Government, Local bodies, Government aided and unaided) may think about giving concessions to the person belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently-abled persons, etc., in agreement with their extant booking coverage.
DOWNLOAD MORE PDF
TAGS:- all bank, SSC means,eligible meaning, bank PO exam 2017, SSC Wikipedia, bank manager salary, sbi wiki, bank exam preparation, icici PO recruitment 2017, sbi PO exam preparation 2017, icici bank PO salary, bank of Baroda exam pattern, hdfc bank requirement, sbi PO 2017 preparation, pnb bank recruitment 2017, private bank jobs in Tamilnadu, bank of Baroda salary structure, hdfc bank PO, bank of Baroda salary, Punjab national bank Wikipedia, all govt bank list, icici bank PO notification