Computer Notes PDF
Hello friends, Today we are sharing a very important and easy PDF of Computer Notes PDF. We have also included some of the most important questions related to Computer Notes PDF in the PDF for your better preparation for all the government exams(U.P.P, UPSI,UPTGT, PGT,UPTET/CTET, HTET, RTET, UDA/LDA, RO/ARO, BEd, LLB, RRB, सचिवालय, अस्सिस्टेंट ग्रेड, ग्राम पंचयत अधिकारी, स्टेनोग्राफर, लेखा परीक्षक, हिनीद अनुवादक परीक्षा, डिप्टी जेलर, बैंक परीक्षा ,एल आई सी, लेखपाल इत्यादि ). If you are preparing for your exams in the last few days then this Computer Book PDF is very important for you.
There are around 20-25 questions in each Government Exams related to Computer Short PDF and you can solve 18-20 questions out of them very easily by reading these Notes of Computer PDF. The complete PDF of Computer PDF is attached below for your reference, which you can download by clicking at the Download Button.
If you have any doubt or suggestion regarding the PDF then you can tell us in the Comment Section given below, we will be happy to help you. We wish you a better future.
Topics Included in the PDF
- Generation of computer
- Origin of Word Computer
- Definition of Computer
- Short forms used in computer
- Nano Computer
- Quantz computer
- Analog computer
- Digital Computer
- Hybrid Computer
- Memory Output
- Storage devices
- Secondary storage devices
- Characteristics of monitor
- Input Devices
- Function key
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- File Extension Name
- MS Excel Shortcut keys
Following is a detailed discussion about the topics that are included in the given PDF:-
Generation of Computer:-
- First Generation(1940-1956): Starting of 1st age is from around 1940. Vacuum Tube Technology is used in this, machine language is used in this, for memory we used magnetic disk, Some examples are :- ENIC, EDSAC, EDVAC, UNIVAC-2, IBM-701, IBM-60, MARK-2, MARK-3, ENIAC
- Second Generation(1956-1963): This age started from 1956 to 9163, this age used a transistor, Willium Shockly developed this in 1947. Assembly language is used here. for memory, we have used a magnetic disk. Some examples are: IBM-1401, IBM-1602, IBM-7094, CDS-3600, RCA-501, UNIVAC-1107, etc
- Third Generation(1964-1971): Third age is said to be started from 1964. IC is used for this generation, which is known as Integrated circuits. IC is developed by Jack Kilby in 1958. Some examples are:- IBM-360, IBM-370, ICL-1900, BAROZ-5700, 6700, 7700, CDC-3000-6000, UNIVAC-9000, ETC.
- Fourth Generation(1971-1989): This generation started from 1971to 1989, here VLSI(Very Large Scale Integration) is used. High level language is used here. some examples are:-Micro computers.
- Fifth Generation: This generation started from 1989. This generation used advanced technologies of IC. ULSI was this technology(Ultra Large Scale Integration). HIgh level language is used here. These languages used GUI Interface.
|Related Posts :|
Computer Important PDF Download
|Book Name:||Computer Short Notes|
|Language:||Hindi || हिन्दी|
Click here to Download:- Computer Notes Pdf
The above PDF is only provided to you by MyNotesAdda.com we are not the makers of the PDF, if you like the PDF or if you have any kind of doubt, suggestion or query regarding the same, feel free to contact us at our Mail id- [email protected] or you can chat with us in the comment section given below.
You can also stay updated by joining us on:
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/395366674215955/